Reviews for How to Romance a Human
Dimac.31 chapter 1 . 4/18
Absolutely hilarious! Loved it!
Deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 3/26
Amazing read. I was constantly like "really cas? No don't do that!" And the end was so sweet it made me melt.
Piquelabaleine chapter 1 . 3/24
Bwahahahaha! Well done! I almost stopped reading when I got to the final cringe-inducing piece of Cosmo advice. It was like being tied to the tracks and watching the train barreling towards me. Stop the train, Cas! But I persevered, and it was SO worth it! I love that neither Dean nor Cas deviates from his usual personality, yet the romance fits perfectly.
banaaneliza chapter 1 . 3/22
This is the best! Good read, hilarious!
banaaneliza chapter 1 . 3/22
Haha amazing! Loved it!
Charlie'sAngel713 chapter 1 . 2/6
This was so sweet! I loved it!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Funny and emotional...
ITSYABOI chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Sooo cute! Loved it!
TwinkleTuFf chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Lol you killed me at the end with the underwear! Man, Cass is just adorable~ Thank you soooo much for writing and sharing this!
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Omg- this is like- ...I mean this just- ...It's really funny. *uncontrollable laughter*
Lily chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
"I don't believe I have a sexuality outside of my attraction to Dean" - Cas the demisexual, I love it! This was the most adorable, gut-busthingly hysterical thing I have read in years, and I loved every minute - if only there was a second chapter! I'll be coming back to this fic every time I need a pick-me-up, thank you so much for writing it. Fantastic, the dialogue and descriptions were spot-on, and your humor is so dead pan I was crying with laughter by the end. Brilliant, keep up the great writing and DFTBA!
quztuk chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Castiel is done perfectly here; an autistic thunderstorm trying really hard to be human.
scherre chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
hilarious! and lovely :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I laughed my ass off reading this, and it also warmed my heart. Cosmo, FFS! Can't remember the last time I read such a sweet, funny fanfic.
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Loved the one-shot!
This was too good! There were many times I was like "No Cas no!" in second hand embarrassment! So glad I found this! x'D