Reviews for How to Romance a Human
riversongandthedoctor chapter 1 . 2/2
Adorable
The MaskedKiwi chapter 1 . 12/5/2019
This is killing me. It was almost painful how Castiel went about things, but it just was perfect for him. I can't figure out whether to face palm or die of laughter.
Kahli Hime chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Exorcising demons is such a turn-on."

Whaaat? ! This was so Cas!
Boy, I just loved this story. Nicely done:)
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
"I don't think they have a magazine for that..."

OMG I literally, no exaggeration, laughed out loud. This was sweet and hilarious. I've just discovered your work and I love it and you! Insta-fave.
Ahnalaura Night chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
This was fantastic. I my face hurts from laughing so much. I really want to see an epilogue where Castiel happens to be back in the library and talks that woman again. If I were her, I would be weirdly invested in this man’s relationship and would jump on the chance to ask if he got his man.
JaneDoe33 chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
ROFL asshabfjdjfflllll
Moonflower999 chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
This is just absolutely wonderful...so comical, and then so utterly touching at the end. Perfection!
GyreHost chapter 1 . 1/17/2019
I'm laughing so hard my face hurts. And now I'm emotional from fluff
Ya Nefer Ma'at chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
I am not at all surprised that this story is among the top stories about Castiel and the Winchesters, in terms of favourites. It is beautifully thought-out, beautifully written and so funny! You are an amazing author!
TwinkleTwinkleI'mAStar chapter 1 . 11/14/2018
Omgg this is soo cute! Lol
Hell-of-a-bassy chapter 1 . 10/24/2018
this had me cracking TF UP bless you omg
Enetari chapter 1 . 10/20/2018
I swear, Cas has to stop reading that damn Cosmo mag! I can't believe he actually took their advices!
"It's so warm in there", seriously Cas? (well, this also is why we love him so much, isn't it?)
But the best one, the most hilarious part was with the underwear: I died laughing!
This was so great to read, thank you! :D
TeddyBlake chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
LOL !
redasblood000 chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
“Exorcising demons is such a turn-on.” My new favorite sentence in the world.
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 7/15/2018
Omg. I’m having a ridiculously bad couple of weeks at work and I decided to take a quick fanfic break to try to escape some of the slightly suffocating pressure and I’m SO GLAD I stumbled in here. Holy shit this is hilarious and awesome. Thank you so so much for sharing this with us, I think I’m going to die due to trying *so* hard not to laugh out loud. So many good lines.