Reviews for The only one I'll ever love
sasuhinas fan chapter 1 . 6/12
Wow. So, Draco dont give a damn about Scorpius and viceversa... They just both love Harry. And there is going to be another child? That what? Have the same feeling? Wow Harry Potter... Shame on you xD (I'm clearly joking)

I loved this. Really. Pretty interesting.
Thanks for this.
Read us later!
Draco is totally insane!
sampam69 chapter 1 . 1/21
Wow, that was obsessive, liked it :) :)
Pouika chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Interessant as point of vue ?
Intéressant comme point de vue, une dépression nerveuse.
distorted-me chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Sadly, I can see a side of Draco that would be like this. I don't think I've ever read a story that portrayed him like this, and while I most definately do not like this side of my sweet Dragon, I am glad that you were woman enough to show us what his other side is like. Bravo. Poor Scorpius. It almost makes me wonder if Narcissa treated Draco in much this same way? Anyway, good story :)
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Like father, like son.
Though, does Scorpius not like Draco because he's uncaring or because like Draco, he sees him as competition for Harry's attention? How will he react with a sibling?
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I like it, but it was odd to take in. I can't picture Draco not being excited that having having Harry's child. And for Scorpius to know that Draco doesn't care for him? That's gotta sting.

You should consider making a squeal
I know okay chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I think it's sad he doesn't love his son, but it's not unheard of, especially with post-partum depression.
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
wait wait wait...please don't tell me there is no sequel to this! I loved the story...please write more...
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
LOVE IT!
cadixx chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
hello

Just one word..." great". It's little sad, but so cute also. I like your story, your write is very well, it was a reel pleasur to read you. I can't write well in English ( i'm french) so it's difficult to explain what I really feel when I read. I think no I sure I will read yours others stories. I had begun " will you be my daddy ?" in french but I will finish in English, I can't wait the next chapter.

Cadixx
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
A little disturbing but realistic story. This type of situation happen sadly and anend tragically sometimes. Harry is really loved but his husband and son seem to be only able to love only him. Perhaps they are two like each other...
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
wow that one is sad emotionally
dragonweb99 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Can you make a alternate story thing where Draco loves Scorpius? Pleeeease! Cause this was sad and Draco can love more people then Harry!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Harry kind of irritated me in this. It's quite sad that he can't see their feelings yet proclaim to love both of them. I think he's living in his own bubble world and I can't blame Draco and Scorpius their unwanted feelings. I understand the feeling of wanting to monopolize ones love. But it sounds like Harry is neglecting Draco and only using him because he can make babies so much so that it seems Draco really has to fight for attention and goes through drastic measures. Draco really loves Harry, I wonder if Harry feels the same? Scorpius is too mature for a child of three. I think at that age they are still trying to appease the people around them. They won't understand the feelings of someone and won't make the connection that Scorpius does. So your characterisation of Scorpius is really unrealistic. Maybe you were trying to go for a deeper story and trying to make Draco a bad guy. But it's really obvious that Harry's obliviousness is hurting the people he loves and he should stop having his head in the air.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »