Reviews for Oh Well, They Deserved It Anyway
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
It's never occured to me that every Warden had that one big "vengeance" moment to right a wrong done to them...except for the Dalish Warden.

All I can say is that this is hilarious. You've hit the mark again.
RandomKrazyPerson chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
that would be funny...
TobisaruJC chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
OMG! LMAO I loved this multi-personality Warden! Awesome!
Pumpernickel chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
ahaha I do this all the time! I always let Jowan go even though to anyone other than a mage he's just a random, dangerous, Arl-poisoning blood magic using maleficar who no one in their right mind would let go free.

but my mage loves him, so off he goes. XD
Look-Stairs chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I love your writing style, and this idea is brilliant! I'm still not sure how I briefly mistook my elf mage for a human noble, but I did. For some reason, in Redcliffe dungeon, I was thinking about how the little guy was going to avenge his family. And then I ran into Jowan.

Oh. Right. Eh-heh...

Anyway, thanks for writing these stories! They're fantastic!
Forestnymphe chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Heh. Very cleverly written. I do enjoy a dark sense of humor.
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Hah! This is hilarious! I love how she can recall all the people she took vengeance on without realising she's Dalish until the very end, and then killing Howe anyway. And the others all thinking she's a loon! And the Oghren bits. This happened to me before - I found Soris in Howe's jail and I was like 'what the heck are you doing here, when I took the blame for killing Vaughn'! Then I realised I was a Dalish elf -_-'
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I think this is a fascinating idea for a character: one who is literally /incapable/ of keeping their backstory straight. Not just creating a new one whenever convenient, but literally having no idea that anything is different. It'd be pretty crazy, but a good plothook.
Devanelle chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
O my god it was so funny my family now think I'm a crack-head for how much I was laughing. That was good, and honestly I forget who I am too sometimes:)
Megan chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Ah yes, this happened to me in game. I was doing Arl of Redcliff quest, on my elven Arcane Warrior,(only I was controlling Alistair) and I just found Jowan. My character acted like I've never seen him in my life. I'm like "you sold him out to Irving and you don't even remember! Jerk!" (yes I know I'm weird) then when I'm done talking and I see the bar again I'm like "oh, I'm not a mage, I'm a Dalish Elf..."
Guile chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Very funny idea.
Type Five chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
...ok, I've read almost every single one of your stories, and I must say, this is possibly the single funniest. Hehehe, the Warden forgetting which Warden she is. That's just great. Love all your stories, specially the Star Wars ones with the Exile.
JackOfBladesX chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
That's sad, lol, playing the game so much, with so many different backgrounds, that you forget what background your even playing (though race should be kinda obvious).

That was definitely funny, good job.