Reviews for This Immortal Coil
MelodyCurious chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Late in the day I know - having just seen when you published this - but having found it, it's great!

I too get so sick of the whole "Rose is so perfect" thing - in fact I really wish others would just get over the fact that she's in Pete's world now and no longer the Doctors concern, he's moved on now, he has too.

Anyway, great tale and I'll be looking up more of your tales real soon.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I've read the entire series, but this one was by far my favorite (and also the one I had open), so I decided to leave my review here. I apologize for not reviewing them all. I feel rather bad about that, but I'm also feeling rather lazy.

They were all brilliantly written and frankly quite hilarious, despite being a bit of a mindscrew. (I've never seen the Doctor be quite so emasculated. Took a bit of getting used to.)

Thank you for a great laugh. ]
Rasberry Jo chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
if i had known it was crack i would not have read it. please add it to your story summary.
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
If I ever do read a fic in which Rose is considered an alien goddess, I hope her stint as goddess of punishment is clear in my head! The Holy Hermaphrodite (and the Doctor's reaction to it) was a bonus!

Wait, you have a BS in biology, but you still came up with the idea of the Doctor having PMS? How does that work, biologically (if it does)?

I love review replies, btw!
ipwnyourmother chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
"On our planet, battles would be waged between kings and queens alike to make you their concubine."

Upon reading that line, I laughed so hard I peed my pants. My roommate discovered my soiled underwear and, for fear that I would make a mess of her car, she refused to give me a ride to work. Thus, I lost my job, and as a result, I failed to pay my share of the rent, so my roommate kicked me out. I am now living on the streets in a cardboard box.

And do you know what?

It was totally worth it.

Which is my way of saying, LOL, THIS WAS SO PERFECT, THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY AND YOU DEFINITELY SHOULDN'T BE SORRY.
lauraxtennant chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Don't apologise! It's hilarious :D x
darryenmw chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This was very funny! I loved it and i like all your other stories too. :)
Secret Agent Smut Girl chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Absolutely brilliant.
Jack Brocket chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Sorry? Sorry? This is awesome. The Doctor's a hermaphrodite. I will never look at 10.5 the same again.