Reviews for Today It is Quiet
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Oh my, that was emotional! Brilliant writer, brilliant story. I felt everyone's pain. You should write some more, if ever you read this.
JJ chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is absolutely terrible. Boring and unrealistic.
EmmaJoie chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
that. was. depressing. but it fitted my mood so thank you

this was very good, and heartfelt. you're an amazing writer
LPfan4ever chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Wow this was really well written! Really sad but VERY good...Great job...

Sorry it took me so long to review. I actually read this the day you posted it but I've been really busy and just forgot to review!
Oreo-PeanutButter-Macaroni chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Amazingly done! I don't normally read these kinds of stories but it was really well done! I have to read a happy story now! But a really amazing story! I hope you continue to write!
kylielink chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
oh my god
HJS-NS-23 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
this was really good! It was so sad and the emotions were raw and just so sad...amazing job.
Rolfsss chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
O.M.G. ...I am speechless..seriously,i dont know what to say...

When i read the summary,i thought of this book,and then i read that it is inspired by it, and i almost didnt want to read it,i just read the book a few months ago,i know the story and how it end.I loved the book,but hated it at the same time.I was angry at Emily for doing this to him,angry at Chris for letting her do this to him...but it was well written, i just couldnt stop reading.

Your Story was soo much better glad you make them so in love,i really felt that Peyton really loved lucas(really ,Emily didnt)I loved the way you wrote her pain, and her love for lucas.I loved Lucas ,who wants to be by her side and help her and save ,god that was heartbreaking to see him like this,i mean ,he loves her and wants her to be happy but he doesnt want to loose her!This is so cruel.

I also love the way you change the ending,yes, its way more tragic-kinda romeojuliet- but at least he didnt get the 'revelation' that Chris has in the book.i hated that part,(probably why i love/hate this book).It takes a lot of courage to write something so dark and depresing,suicide is not an easy thing to write about.

It was beautifull and poetic and so, so hearbreaking!i cried like a was powerfull,i really loved it!

Seriously ,you are an amazing writer!
julianafun chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
this was so amazing!
ReeseHolden chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
So good. I mean, way better than I had even anticipated the ending to be. I felt so bad for Lucas but your words were great. The emotion he was feeling, the emotion she was feeling. You really do have a way with words! As horribly depressing and sad, it was beautiful and poetic. A steady stream of rhythm and lyric that read perfectly. LOVED IT. Did I say that yet? LOVED IT. Okay, I think you get the picture, but you really did do a great job. Bravo!
Suituup chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
It's worth the time you spent on it. I shed a tear at the end and I'm not an easy crier... I needed a break from all the fluff I've been writing lately and this...so depressing, but at the same time so beautiful. The end literally killed me because it's really tragic but also amazingly written, and you chose the perfect song.

Good job! :)