Reviews for To Resteal A Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Absolutely splendid! I especially liked the parts about the ba-bangs, and about the fa-fangs
ApostolicPrincessinGod chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That was a really really really beautiful story. I just loved it so much. Keep writing, God bless
swac twilight14 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
i wish this happened

"Stay away from my lady!"

hahah that's my fav. part!
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
cutee
Sunshiningdays581 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
i 3 it so much! love it!
love her against reason chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Lol-deff one of my fav fanfics, next too...

a lot.

..I read a lot of fanfics..in fact I've probaly read like 30 or something in the past 2 months, or more maybe...and I was reading the Boy in the Striped Pajamas for like 3/4 months, and I got to chapter 14, but I had to bring it back to school today...:/

haha great story shawty! ;D
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ooh Chad a softie and Tawnie caring, Chad already cares for real, but Tawni... I think we'll have to wait a little bit longer for that! ;) love your stories, I'm gonna stop reading because I have to get ready for the eclipse premiere. I promise I read more tomorrow! x
AwesomenessGrl0016 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
heyyyyyy...i'm not a member, but i was just gonna say that that story was

beast! lol xD. Yeah i love ALL the parts and i wouldn't change anything in your story.

Sooooo...i mite be a member soon. I hope to ttyl!
frayahhh chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
awww... i love the ending... i wish someone could love me like that! I ENVY SONNY!
greennerd 101 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Very good!
Klutzy-But-Cute chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Never mind story stealer, that person is also dumb. I mean, in the beginning of 'her' story she says "all mine again, people are lyke so jealous mee mad writing skillz"

yes because someone who talks like that can actually write a good story -.- plus, if you just check the friggen date it was published you can clearly see that yours was published a whole month before hers.

wow. Don't worry, I reported it! :D
sakuita chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Joe and SOnny are doing a duet together? SOunds awesome. Hope Channy will be a couple by then. XD I really loved ur story it was waay sweet! XD
Peace-love-andCDChugs chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I loved it! Great story Abbie! and now I'm very depressed about the whole Joe jonas thing :( But maybe they'll make it so Chad get's Jealous! Yesh! I'm so excited! LOL Write back soon

~ Julia
BurstingFlower chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
me again,,

lol just read this and i truly want this to have happened in sonny with a song. and awwwwww channy :)
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Loooooooooooooooooooved it. It's amusing too cuz I happen to turn on the tv and that episode was on. lol, it must be fate. Though I gotta say, i like how yours turned out better. lol Great job!