Reviews for Equinoxium II: The Fading
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 8/16
Wow, I didn't know where you were planning to take this story what with the ominous warning: but this looks awesome! I'm left wondering how much time has passed on Earth and what is to come. I'd love to see where you'd take this.
I'm hoping that the time frame of regular Earth and Middle earth follow each other as time goes by, so that now when legolas and Buffy are back on earth it's wayyyy in the future. It could work where you have spike and angel still alive and can interact with them! Plus it'll fit how the gang took time to be able to come to Buffy's aid in the last story as well! Can't wait to see what direction you go in!
Clannadlvr chapter 6 . 5/2
Hello! I came here by the rec of another author I read and was so pleased that I did. In the past two days, I've finished Equinoxium and have gotten thus far in the sequel. I am so greatly impressed by your attention to detail, your handle on both source materials, and your deft writing. But more than anything, I am really transfixed by how you handled the character of Buffy. You have a grasp on her character (and how her character is changing in this new realm) that allows for an intense ride for the reader. And the organic development of the relationship between Buffy and Legolas, though we only are treated to snippets of their time together, is done quite deftly. Bravo. I am truly looking forward to see what happens next for these two now that they are on Earth.
exillion chapter 1 . 4/3
oh man... oh man I seriously, seriously hope this isn't the late 1990s... because I would be so pissed if it was. I'd rather Buffy and Lego Man fall into a futuristic world with sky scrapers that scrape the clouds, and robots that roam the streets, flying cars and shit ton of war against invading aliens or something.

But then again... if this is Buffy meeting with her old gang, please, PLEASE make the date late 2015.
joy.rolo chapter 6 . 2/16
oh wowwww. back to earth now eh? I'm wondering if time passes differently in Earth vs. Middle-Earth.
Birthday Girlll chapter 1 . 2/1
02-02 is my birthday? How about a prezzie? An update or two ;)
Oh my gosh! It's been years since I've looked on at this story to see if it's been updated and it has! With a wonderful twist! I can't imagine what legolas and Buffy are gonna get up to in regular earth. Please update again soon!
loveitbuttakes4e chapter 1 . 1/29
So it's going to be one update every 1.5 year then?
KittyWillCutYou chapter 6 . 1/13
*nervous laughter* welp, I was waiting for everything to start going in reverse. I must say you are a marvelous writer. I started reading the first installment years ago, but I don't think it was finished at the time. I'm not completely sure, but I fell off and forgot about it for some years. Now I'm finally up to the second installment and, jeez, I didn't even know you started a second one. It's been so long, I hardly even get in anymore. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to wherever you decide to head with this. Best of luck and all the praise. You're really wonderful.
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 6 . 1/5
I really was hoping for a twist like this, and am glad you chose this route. I do dread Legolas' existence in the modern world though. It doesn't seem like he would be able to adapt well. I'm also curious about whether Earth's timeline is directly aligned with Arda's.

Keep up the great work!
FranFine chapter 1 . 1/2
I would love to see more flashbacks of the start of their relationship (and everyone's reaction). And are you going to weave Tauriel in there?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
The original Equinoxium remains, without doubt, my absolute favourite work of fanfiction ever so I am thrilled to find this sequel which is so far every bit as well written and captivating.
RoguefanAM chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
What a cliff-hanger! Certainly didn't expect this, I wonder what new evil has been set upon ole' Earth. I hope to see some of Buffy's old buddies around if they are still alive. Well at least Angel, Spike and the other immortals should be.

Till next chapter then!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
OMG this is amazing. I wonder how long it's been since buffy left? If I have to wait this long again for another chapter I'll die. Please update soon
WyldwoodFaye chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
My heart is breaking for Legolas... while Buffy could be happy with Legolas in Middle Earth, I don't think Legolas could ever be happy in her world... although Buffy's presence would be a comfort to him.