Reviews for Confidant
Jessica Marsh chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Ah, the detail you put into the descriptions of things is amazing. Plus, I love Zaeed. Update? Pwease? :)
Jessica Marsh chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Ooh, I like so far. The story in Jacob's point of view is interesting, to say the least. It gives the reader a whole new perspective of the story, of what went on before Shepard woke up. And your writing style is fluid and enough to keep the reader interested. :)
Rubick chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Really liking your Jacob. Miranda is coming off pretty bitchy as she makes her points. Looking forward to next chapter!
jen4306 chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Oh, Zaeed, Zaeed, Zaeed! He is so freaking hot! Excellent way to continue the story. The way we all know Jacob feels about mercs, this could be really interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Looks great so far. Can't wait to read the rest. XD
Sen chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I haven't read any Shep/Jacob fics yet, so I look forward to reading further in this.
GaggedCenobite chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Hell yeah, Jacob! Just because the poor guy doesn't have crippling issues and has a hard time properly coming on to a woman, he tends to get overlooked so badly. It's good to see somebody giving him the spotlight, particularly since he's definitely main character material (I remember thinking a couple times during my first playthrough that if it wasn't me putting together the anti-Collector squad, it'd probably be Jacob).

Looking forward to seeing where it goes, for sure.
R-I-C-A-R-D chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This I like: something other than FemShepard/Garrus.

Great start.
jen4306 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Can't tell you how thrilled I am to see a Jacob story! PLEASE write more chapters! Jacob seems to have gotten so left out in the Fanfiction arena, at least when it comes to his relationship with the female Shephard!

Thanks again!
Star Fata chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Finally, a Jacob fic! I don't particularly care if this is a romance, but seeing as in all the fics I've read Jacob is either jealous of the Love interest, or only mentioned as a soldier/Miranda's OTL/FB, it's a great change to see him as a main character in what seems to be a damn good story.
noobcake chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Glad to see someone write a Jacob fic. I think BioWare's writers did him wrong, and the fans are pretty horrid about it. He deserves better!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2