Reviews for Children of the Gods
DJmiso chapter 16 . 10/17
holy shit, he's seven feet tall!? 0.0
HarukaSaito23 chapter 18 . 8/16
Darknessdawns chapter 22 . 7/30
I apologize for the typo within my review. Unfortunately my phone enjoys changing what I write to suit its own purposes. First one not first aide. I really wish we could edit our reviews.
Darknessdawns chapter 22 . 7/30
This was an amazing story and I enjoyed it greatly. This is the first aid have come across where Kagome is a demi god. It was a brilliant idea and I applaud you for it. I love how you wrote the characters and thought you did excellent with your original ones. I found the story well written with very few typos. I also greatly enjoyed how the romance slowly developed though I do wish there would have been more growth after the official mating. I would have loved there to be more fluff to it. However I did enjoy the ending and thought you did well with it. As a reader I would have also enjoyed hearing what had happened to Rin, not to mention seeing an epilogue.
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 22 . 6/30
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história
Mrs. Chazz Princeton chapter 22 . 6/29
Love it lots!
Rviva chapter 22 . 5/16
I should seriously be studying right now but instead I've been hooked on this story. I loved every second of it
Undertheskys chapter 22 . 4/15
Love the story but i wish you would finish the SEQUEL
Loved the whole story, hope you have many more
Rhi Insanity chapter 22 . 2/13
This was such a great story! Im so sad that the journey has ended. Fantastic work )
There are no words I can adequately use to describe just how amazing your story is, thank you so much for writing this!
hitsujiyu chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Mystique chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
Love this story. Wishes there were more lemon scenes. Also I would have loved to read more scenes with Kagome and her father... All in all the story was well written and very entertaining.
Montara chapter 21 . 11/18/2015
So she really chose one of them :

I'm glad she chose Sesshomaru, she loves him even though she never let herself feel it, but still, she was just like a doll who did everything they wanted her to do..

Where was her spirit fighting this injustice?! I'm sad for the next half-kami, maybe she won't have Kagome's luck.
Montara chapter 20 . 11/18/2015
Not what she wanted but it's a better alternative. But they have feelings for each other and I'm sure that, after all the soul connecting that they're doing to save everybody, they'll realize that (I'm hoping here) - still think it's wrong she doesn't have a choice!