Reviews for Children of the Gods
nathaniel z alexandria chapter 20 . 6/19
That moment when you are secretly rooting for Yasuke when you know it's a sesskag fic. Always have a second choice.
nathaniel z alexandria chapter 9 . 6/19
"You're going to have to show me how to get to the dojo Perrito"
I still can't get over the fact that she calls him doggie.
acetwolf94 chapter 22 . 5/27
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
QueenYami chapter 22 . 5/21
This was really great, you write well and are very creative!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 5/7
Love this
Purplediamon chapter 22 . 4/27
Aaah, I just finished reading this! It was on a list of recommended seesshomaruxkagome fanfiction. This is amazing!
Not trying to be pedantic, but just so you know 'watashi' is the feminine form of 'I'. So Bishamon, being a male deity, would probably use either 'boku' or 'ore', which are the masculine versions. Loving the story so far though.
Jd-dox chapter 12 . 4/5
Given that this prophesy pertains specifically to youkai I would say to hell with their expectations. This is their problem, Kagome is doing them a favor. Them protecting her is to their own gain. A modern woman being bartered like a prize pig, I'd up and leave. Humanity's doing fine, if these Lords don't like her attitude they can quietly go extinct!

As you can see from my ranting, I've read alot of stories with this same premise. I can't handle a doormat. Hopes for Kagome.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 22 . 3/2
Yay! So happy, thank you for this story! I love your innovation with the kami and with Kagome, very original! The use of the *censored for spoilers* to wipe out the demons was both realistic and a clever use of antagonists, good job!
This was an amazing story for a first try. No need to make apologies in the first chapter. I do wish there was more to the story, but so much happened that it would feel like too much

Anyway, it was amazing and pretty thorough.
AizFutura chapter 22 . 2/20
Nice story, though i hope it could be longer, at least with an epilogue.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 22 . 1/2
Awesome story! Truly masterful.
gamersweetheart chapter 22 . 12/16/2016
Thank you for all your hard work! It was great
gamersweetheart chapter 21 . 12/16/2016
Finally! Great job
gamersweetheart chapter 20 . 12/16/2016
He was so close to being homest!