Reviews for Singing for the Moon
nyctus chapter 12 . 5/2/2012
I absolutely love this fic! Even though Sesshoumaru is slightly out of character, I can see him acting this way. Pleeeease write more. 3 -Nyctus-
winkatthesun chapter 25 . 11/6/2011
Absolutely amazing ! 3 Will you be writing a sequel ? :)
Silent-Phantasm chapter 25 . 8/29/2011
Well done. It was a nice story, also congratulations on its completion. A lot of people do not finish their stories, but you stuck with it. Good Job!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 25 . 6/28/2011
i love it! can't wait for more!
Angel of Randomosity chapter 24 . 6/15/2011
WAAAAAAAIIIIII! XD That was a b-e-a-Utiful ending right there! I loved it! AAaaahhhhh! Sessho an' Tsuki-chan reunited at last!

WONDERFUL!

D
pumpkinpi chapter 24 . 6/15/2011
Awwww, loved it!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/31/2011
Congratulations I know it must be an exciting time for you! And it is really nice of you to write a story in dedication to your friend.

Take care

Pumpkinpi
Silent-Phantasm chapter 22 . 5/4/2011
so... is it or is it not the end?

I like it the way it is. It was a nice end, though sad.
Angel of Randomosity chapter 22 . 5/1/2011
*gapes at screen through tears* Why you evil little-! *jumps to tackle you but is held back* dammit! GRRRRRRrrrrr!
pumpkinpi chapter 22 . 5/1/2011
Great chapter...now I have to read something funny to alleviate the depression though...Think I have an idea of who the stranger is! Hopefully there will be more to come!
pumpkinpi chapter 21 . 4/28/2011
Ironnic that all of she put forth to make Sesshoumaru hate her only brought them closer. The poor thing is so tired of loving than leaving so early that she thought that her actions were best for them! shes tired of reliving the painful memories. But with Sesshoumaru she may learn to live in the moment, not in the past or future. maybe even break the curse! Great stuff look forward to more!
Silent-Phantasm chapter 20 . 4/18/2011
Hmmm, I was like this is cute, this is cute, this is cute, then I got to then end and it was like. ! what happened to the cute? lol. It was good though. Makes me wanna know what is gonna happen next.
Angel of Randomosity chapter 20 . 4/16/2011
*twitches and anime fall* DOWN WITH THE EVIL CLIFFYS! DX
Person who will log in and fav chapter 20 . 4/16/2011
Pm gosh that's a terrible fluffy does this mean she's going to die before she even gets married to him that's terrible. I wonder how she will overcome this and better yet what will sesshoumaru do with her dying?
Willow Stryker chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
You made me cry! TT I'm hoping there's some epic event that'll keep tsuki from dying