Reviews for Love? What is that?
I wonder how the re write will turn out. I do think some parts were almost skipped around a bit, but didn't mind it too much!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 25 . 8/7/2014
Your fic had a great story line and was enjoyable.
lucy1521 chapter 21 . 12/28/2013
phil wanted edward to have an affair or he would hurt them. that makes no sense at all .so far I have liked the story until that part it just plain stupid
Eliza chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
Poorly written, too many mistakes and it felt very childish.
xshynenstarx chapter 23 . 11/20/2013
Why is she taking this awful cheater back
Guest chapter 25 . 11/7/2013
Quit the cheating and everything will be peachy.
It was really the worst end ever, even the epilogue couldn't save it. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Especially after his absurd explanation!
If you promise a new ending I will read it again, but I really don't want to waste my time for a cheater-story again...
Unhappy chapter 23 . 11/7/2013
If you are able to cheat, you don't love. There is no gray area. I would never ever forgive him and I have only pitty and zero respect for people who can. There are guys out there they have for years no sex and he thinks a few weeks are excuse enough for him to cheat? Absolutely ridiculous! He practically blamed her for her lack of lust! Shame on him!
This ruined the whole story for me. Sorry, but cheating is for me a deal breaker, the broken trust is beyond repair and is that line crossed just once, it WILL happen again - it ALWAYS happens again... it's just a matter of opportunity and time. And a wealthy handsome Doc will have plenty...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Great start but you need to check your spelling as sometimes mistakes are very funny!
"AHHH!" I screamed as a man with too much stubble and colon pushed me against a wall.
I think you meant cologne as colon is a part of the intestine.
kylajh4 chapter 23 . 9/7/2013
Stupid for taking that slut back, don't like this fanfic ugh!
beulah2013 chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
She gave in too easily - isn't she afraid of turing just like her mom, making excuses or forgiving abuse because he 'loves' her?
Edward's spouse chapter 25 . 12/13/2012
excellent story.
samibear9 chapter 23 . 9/29/2012
what the heck...lady this was one of the silliest story i have ever read...
samibear9 chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
lol..this story is so funny
Czar on Lyfe Conflicts chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
I'm not feeling Edward right now... but in reality Bella is doing the exact thing Renee did. I like it
Debbieg0513 chapter 25 . 8/13/2012
You did s great job on this story. So what if there were some type ohhs.. I enjoyed reading it. I am glad that they got back together n enjoying there life together.
I liked they way they meet n how at sixteen he took care of her. I was glad that Edward fround her befor Phil could rape her. Hated that Edward cheated on her. I was nt expecting that. Greate story n I enjoyed reading it. Why rewrite. you should do a squirl if you want to write :) :) :)