Reviews for Almost Heaven
MissMountaineer chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
As a West Virginian, I want to say thank you for dedicating this story to our beloved coalminers. I believe you did them justice with this fic.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Wow. That was a good story. I didn't hear about that mine collapse, or if I did, I forgot about it. My thoughts go out to those who lost loved ones in the tragedy.

The Bubbly One,

tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Great job on the story I liked it.
Mardog chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
iam like this story a lot 3...please continue to write on this. :) i love your writing, the words are so neatly distanced and i dont have to lean on my computer so i dont lose my place..

thank you for writing your stories :D (LEONARDO! 3)
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
The accident was so sad to see on the news, but this is a really nice tribute to what happened. It's done beautifully.
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
That was a beautiful tribute to such a tragic event. Glad Leo got out ok (unless that "one last time" thing was supposed to mean that he was dying)...wish the men in the mine had. I know this plot has been done before, but I really like it. Leo is so heroic...a pig, I believe Donny calls him in one story, for sacrificing himself for his brothers. But isn't that what we all love him for, being a hero? Loving his brothers above all else? It's what I love him for. So anyway, very moving story, and I appreciate the tribute to the people who lost their lives so tragically.
Mikell chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Kat... I am so sorry. And I pray for your own family, and thank God you have been fortunate enough to have them come home.

For those who were lost, and for those who must pick up and go on, may God go with you all.

Take care.

Leo112 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
oh... interesting chapter.

up date soon please this looks good.
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This is really good! I hadn't heard about the accident, but my heart goes out to everyone involved. I think this story is a very good tribute.

Just curious; I noticed that this isn't marked as complete, so does that mean it will be continued? It sounds like a one-shot, but I would love to see more! Again, great job!