Reviews for Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
Brizzy chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
oooooo!

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
RennyyRenn chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I think molly should be tho one hes supposed to marry in england. but then darien gets back with serena. i loved your story so far. (:
mi-makoto-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
wow, that's so sad! i'm actually crying here...

congratz, it's so good!
dollface219 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
SO. FREAKING. AWESOME!
BakaBuns chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Oh my freaking Goodness. This was amazing. My heart was yearning for Usagi and Mamoru. Holy cow, I want more. So amazing. Wow is all I can say.
Gini Justice chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Whatever you do don't make his fiancee Setsuna or Rei!
stephumz chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
L-O-V-E-D-I-T! great job! i was wondering what happened to boys x3 - and this wonderful piece makes up for its absence! hehe i could totally understand what you were getting at too! i cant say enough how much i really enjoyed your story! :) keep it up! (congrats too on the comms class!)
LunaCrusader chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
GAH, I need to read Video Girl *-*

Usagi was so brave, I don't think I'd be able to let THIS GUY go, if only he was real... *sigh*

And yeah, I googled that guy you mentioned, Taeyang, and GOSH HE IS HOT! - but not as hot as DBSK guys ;D~
You really should try watching "Mirotic - dance version" on youtube, their dance moves are SO COOL and THEY'RE PERFECT! You'd probably forget Taeyang in no time. *L.C. drooling liters*
Can't wait to read more and more and more *-*
just a fan chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Beryl and Anne are over done. I suggest one of the sisters from the group Rubeus was in charge of. Someone that sounds British.
sere chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
aw
JoFlake chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
That's so sweet, in a very sad tormented kinda way. Thi has me looking forward to Video Girl! I loved it. So yeah write more soon. :)
Aery chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Congratulations on the 4.0 GPA. Good introduction to the story; I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter. As long as it's not Rei, I'll be happy. I feel she's better suited as Usagi's friend than a rival. ;)
Henna Ryans chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
wonderful!
mangamania chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
so does this mean in "Video Girl" that darien is in it? do serena and darien get 2gether all? plz say yes and i think it should be Beryl. hey wht if neither of them want the engagement or if Beryl cheats on him and they break the engagement. well its ur story and about boys boys boys maybe you should write a poll on that and help us let u decide on what angle to go at.
adoore1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I am hooked. congrats on the 4.0 its awesome. I can't wait till the rest of the story comes out I am very interested.