Reviews for Inconvenient Switch: A Cullen Comedy
Tolazyyologin chapter 5 . 2/8
Updateeeeeee pleaseeeeeeee
Thatwaslame chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Hah, this is awesome. They should finish the contest before Nessie and them show up, then prank them. Hard. Like they get home then: what the? Oh we traded mates.
mialove1 chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
OMG I CANT STOP LAUGHING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD MORE
MiracleButterflies chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
whats next ?
CascadaBlack711 chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
hilarious! good job!
imurmotherinlaw chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
OH GOD! This is hilarious. I haven't had a good laugh in such a long time! It's so ridiculous but it just makes sense in a way. I've always imagined vampires to get bored after a while. I mean, you can only do thrilling stuff, like sky diving or shark wrestling, so many times. I know you've probably abandoned this story but this is definitely going to my favourites. Thanks for the laughs! :D
Pretty.Thing.xx chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Hey! I love this story but I've been waiting for A...G...E...S for another chapter to come out but nothing is happening. -.- When are you gonna put another chapter up? Please make it soon! Just a itty-bitty one... Please? :)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Great story!
InForever chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
really funny! write more soon please!
ClosetDreams chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Hilaridairious. A for Love.
Jasperfreakfan chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
i luv yur story! keep writing!

luv ya!

Jason
i heart emmett cullen chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
This has to be one of the funniest stories i have EVER read! great job! So far everyone seems to be the same charactor they are in the actual books, and this is such a great idea! I kinda wish i thought of it. Please, update realy soon! Hey i dont know if you are accepting ideas, but maybe you should have Emmett come back but literaly covered from head to toe(like those people who have even there mouth covered in not being racist, it was just an example) in like ten layers of clothing. Also, Emmett can dress her up like a slut, force her to go to a bar and act drunk and lesbian to people who are there, then maybe run into mike newton in a strip club, and have to flirt with him acting like a drunken whore. Please consider my ideas, i borrowed them from a skit my friend and i did at a sleepover. Ya she has kind of a sick mind, but what she says is so funny u almost dont realize that at first. plus it was a funny skit and we almost won first place for funniest skit. But anyway great job, please consider my idea.
LadyLiterary chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Hot damn! I was laughing my ass of the whole entire time! LOL, I have NEVER in my 20 years (in Cullen years) seen a parody so friggin' hilarious! What did you do, steal material from Jimmy Fallon and SNL or something? KEEP ON WRITING SISTA! Man, it's gonna be hard to find a humor story to match this Comedy Hour 20-time-in-a-row-winner. Okay...I'll be leaving to take my medication now! And BTW, this is definitely a classic!
Cullen-gurl-4ever chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I love this story soo much! Sooo funny! Please update soon! :)
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Great to see you work on this story again. Loved the chapter!