Reviews for Over the Hedge: Soul Mates Part 2
TheGoldenYoshichu chapter 9 . 11/18/2015
This was a fun story to read. RJ and Heather make a cute couple and they (along with the movie) need more love. The emotions were great as well as the introductions of the new characters. I really liked how RJ hit the golf ball and made that perfect shot. Great work. -TheGoldenYoshichu
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
You I know really am glad to read this kind of stuff. I liked your points on the importance of waiting. That's a real conservative value right there. I can appreciate that. To many people are trying to justify that pre-maritial "relations" are OK. When there not. Thanks for explaining g that. This chapter put a nice couple of thoughts in my head. Thank. God bless.
Blu100-Jewel100 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
How sweet!
Rookie70Penguin chapter 9 . 10/25/2011
Aww...Really good story...Love it!
a7xmau5 chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
WOW! your story is amazing i cant wait for part 3 you should send this to dreamworks and ask them to make a second movie :D
Justice237 chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
Aww! That was really sweet! Can't wait for part 3!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
Excellent! Keep up the awesome work. Can't wait for Part 3.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
Dreamworks should've hired you to write a sequal. Awesome job!
Justice237 chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
It's about time! This really is great! Update! (FASTER!)
krp101 chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Dude, I really enjor your writing. I think it's awesome that I'm not the only one who could see RJ and Heather together. Now, all we need is Soul Mates Part 3 (it was a trilogy, right? I'm terrible with my memory.)
krp101 chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
I'm dying to read part 3. RJ and Heather were meant to be together. Don't keep me in suspense.
kati02 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
I LOVE this story! Can't wait to read the new chapters you make!
Princess Shania chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
Hurry up and update you meanie!
Justice237 chapter 6 . 3/18/2011
Let's go!
Chris chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
Hello, starwars4life. I've rather enjoyed your "Soul Mates" storyline, and look forward to seeing how it all turns out. You've done well. . . I hope you continue it when you can.