Reviews for A Little Late
whenonluts chapter 9 . 1/12/2021
This story is wonderful, but it was in desperate need of a beta. The tenses are all over the place and verbs are mixed with nouns. It's unfortunate because this story has an incredibly strong narrative and I love the pacing. Your build up between them is so natural and in character. I just felt myself being pulled out of the story again and again because I'd have to rework the sentence to make sense grammatically in my head.
AsianObsession chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
Oh my god, that was hands down one of the best ling fan fics I have ever read. It was amazing and I could gush all day about it; it had everything I was looking for in a lingfan. I loved Jian and Fuu #2 especially.
I hope you'll eventually read this comment because it's been a while since you've posted fanfic.
blue rabbit chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
I loved reading your story. Beautiful. Please continue writing
NanaLoveChel chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
What a very sweet ending to the fic! :
NanaLoveChel chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Wow... this chapter also contained so much... so I'll just sum it up with, I enjoyed it.
NanaLoveChel chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Wow... a lot happended in this chapter... so wow...
NanaLoveChel chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
That was a very honest beginning and a very sweet ending chapter.
NanaLoveChel chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Yays! They made out! (Ling, my dear fellow you are definetly in love with her).
NanaLoveChel chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Yay, the hint of the beginning of something more.
NanaLoveChel chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Jian seemed like a nice person so it's kinda sad, but I'm hear to read about Ling and Ran Fan so no complaints here.
NanaLoveChel chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
I love the kids reactions to Ling.
NanaLoveChel chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Al and Mei! 3
NanaLoveChel chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I like the little song lyrics (?) You have at the beginning! :)
NanaLoveChel chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
A curious beginning.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
Thank you for this story. It was a very entertaining read, though I must say that, at points, the very long paragraphs were disgruntling to make my way through. Regardless, though, it was pretty well written. Good job! (Although this is like two years late)