Reviews for Constrained Civility
Your writing is really excellent, I adored this! If you're wiling to write one, a sequel would be amazing. Will/Francis fanfics are ridiculously rare XD
Robin Redbreast chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Now I can't wait for the Hannibal tv series to come out, just so they can get to the point where Dolarhyde comes into play (unless they end it with Hannibal's imprisonment). Loved this!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Totally deserves a sequel! Maybe Hannibal escapes and tries to find Will? Or a prequel. I'd love to see more on the Dolarhyde/Will dynamic.
Xenon Z chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Seriously? I forgot to review this? XD
Seriously, though, I really liked this. I'd be interested if you continued... *HopefulPuppyDogEyes*
ROSSELLA1 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Wow! This is deliciously dark. You should write a sequel or a prequel (or both).
Garstang chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Loved this the first time, hunted it down, and loved it the second time, marvelous!
clarebones chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Amazing! I love that Will is completely open and honest with Francis, because as you pointed out, Francis is the only person he has to talk to. Your dialogue is great, and Will's demeanor is very well thought out. I don't think it was too terribly out of character. :)