Reviews for Hearts and Heroes
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I really loved this story. The concept of being a hero is something I think is very important, but I liked England's viewpoint too.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Yeah, Iggy's a hero! :D
Helioqueen chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Lovely :)

Sweet in it's seriousness.
RedHatMeg chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh... So sweet, so touching. I especially love the end. I would like to see some hero!England.
TinyFlame4 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow. Seriously, it's just wow.

Americans really do want to be heros don't we? I mean, it sounds superficial but we just really want to be strong. And, personally, I think this piece clearly portrays that fundamental need to be strong: for our people, for our loved ones, and for ourselves.

It was a beautiful and well written piece and I thank you for sharing this kind of insight with me.
Immortal x Snow chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aw! :D

You know, one thing that really makes my day is getting to read something like this: good grammar, excellent spelling (no errors that I saw!), a nice plot, wonderful description... Not to mention it was a great portrayal of my favorite Hetalia pairing! _

Ha, I love England's line here. (:

Overall, however, my favorite part had to be this:

I never thought of heroism or America like that. ._. I'm always looking for something that changes my way of thinking and perceiving, and I'm very pleased to applaud your ability to do that. (: