Reviews for Guys like me
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
It's... a little confusing. I couldn't work out if it was Awesome and Elle's party, Sarah and Chuck's, what season it was set in, etc. Leik, It says it's set after Chuck Vs The Other Guy which is season 3 but they don't get married till season 5.
Crumby chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Nice follow up. Again, "Getting you home/Guys like me" are amongst my favorite Chuch M stories.

I like the Chuck and Sarah relationship you portrayed in it.

Thank you! :)
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awesome job ! XP
Ceetee chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
love it, great stuff
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Hahahaha, that ending was great. xD Good job!
Tynianrex chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Funny, hot and fluffy. You should write a third one, about the wedding
spcr71 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I really liked how you delt and voiced Chuck's fears. I always thought that would be a great topic for a fanfic
BDaddyDL chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
i just started reading this and with this line

" So now this has become a shotgun wedding."

" I prefer something a little smaller caliber and more compact, but whatever it takes.

its already a favorite. thanks for writing it
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
OMG, that was hilarious! I loved it! Great job! It really sounds like Chuck too.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Great story...like how Sarah stood up for her relationship with Chuck.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I really like how Sarah was finally able to get through to Chuck on her feelings.
NickyR chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
WOW! This was freaking awesome! it gave me chills! you are very talented and I look forward to reading more! I cant wait for more chuck/sarah in season 3!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aww LOVED it!

It is so like Chuck to think he isnt good enough for her when he really is.

And I loved Ellie reaction at the end :D

Great job

Deanie
passionovermind chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Great Job!
Rac2873 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
That was a great story. I love reading these stories now because they are actually a real couple now. It is finally happening. So thanks for the story it was a fun read.

Sarah showed him. lol