Reviews for JMRD2: Of Charms and Chickens
seekerchasing chapter 14 . 8/19/2011
hilarious and heartwarming... and sometimes a little heartbreaking(especially chapter 8)

and that last line about fanfiction completely cracked me up. my family thinks i'm mad cause i burst out laughing for about five minutes. of course, they already thought i was mad for talking about doctor who 24 hours a day...the characters, the episodes, the music and the brilliant fanfiction like yours!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 14 . 11/16/2010
Okay... that last bit had me in stitches. _
Jonn Wolfe chapter 13 . 11/16/2010
To answer your question... Sort of.

I had my version of the 'clone' rename himself. True, it's from my playing him on an RP site, but it's still his 'true name'.

Metaxikalsigitismar, which is an overdone version of Meta Sigma. )
timano chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
One of the very best Doctor Who fanfiction stories I've ever read! 10 out of 10 stars.
timano chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
I'm enjoying your story so far (I'm only part way through reading it; give me time). I did want to point out something you may want to correct-I had to read it two or three times before I realized what you meant. In chapter 2, the part about snapping her arm around her wrist-obviously, it's the charm which has been snapped around her wrist, but at first reading it wasn't clear. I'm on to read the rest of your story now!
scifigeekgirl chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
Great idea for a chapt! Great job and loved it when the showed them the Tardis. Will you write a chapt for the crossing? Just read your follow up fic and really enjoyed it too!
Ash-Varnei chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
Awesome, brilliant, chapter. I really like the fct that you told David and the others about the TARDIS, etc, and the last line is, well, an amazing bit of humour. This chapter is definitely one of my favourites.
Ainsaboo chapter 14 . 6/18/2010
That last line was absolutely brilliant! The rest of it was pretty good to... _
Ash-Varnei chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
I really, really liked this chapter. I hope you do one about a TV show!
Whas'up chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
aw, the Doctor's true victory, you were bested Sir Robert, haha!
This is hilarious and so much fun. I can't wait for more.
(Maybe more Mike and Donna? eh? eh? Maybe?)
scifigeekgirl chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Very cute fluffy idea for a chapt! So who won the war with the rooster?
scifigeekgirl chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
There is just so much you could write about these two! Glad you decided to add more to the Mike and Donna story!
Whas'up chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
AAW, Mike and Donna are so SWEET!

SQQUUEE!