Reviews for Fifty Days
jungkookies chapter 4 . 7/19
Hinata's anecdote about Neji made me laugh and then the whole bleakness of the situation made me cry. Thanks TT,TT
gerrygeraldine chapter 24 . 6/23
Update please!
Qikdaelun chapter 24 . 4/12
You should update this soon! Its been like 6 years! You know you want to!
Qikdaelun chapter 19 . 4/12
Her and me as well. Happy endings are nice :')

Dand RIP
oneklm chapter 1 . 3/29
how dare you kill him ~T_T~
anyway, please continue...pleaseeee
faaithh05 chapter 1 . 3/21
this was truly amazing , my heart felt all of that
Eternal-Vixen chapter 1 . 3/11
I doubt I'll ever love a story as much as I love this one T-T
*claps* I REALLY love this story
Nejihina yay! one of my OTP
Ugh.
This hurt my heart.
This is just a beautifully sad work of art. An air of finality in all the chapters, because there's only one way this can end (right?) and these two are going to break their own hearts, and the hearts of others too.
... also, I didn't realize how hard this chapter would be for the NaruHina fan in me. Lol, Hinata leaving hurt that part, but the Sasuhina part was crying softly as she went to him.
Kayemm25 chapter 24 . 2/3
I've fallen in love with this fic, it's so well written and everyone is very in character especially hinata and i love how her and sasuke's relationship is developing. Id love to see this wonderful fic being continued x
HappE224 chapter 1 . 1/14
*sigh* I wish this story would have another chapter to indulge in. I’m sad the last chapter was kakashi’s funeral. I want to see the love between Sasuke and hinata grow. It’s amazing how you describe everyone and their interactions. They feel so real and raw. I can’t stop reading. Hopefully someday there will be another chapter.
Nikimo chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Already into the first chapter and I'm falling for it. SasuHina, although I don't ship them that much, but this is just amazing!
twiceofyours chapter 24 . 11/19/2017
Please please please please continue this story! :( really need a closure to this piece
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2017
Heyyy. Just wanted to say I really love the story despite me being at chapter 5. I couldn’t resist so I decided to hit the reviews section to see why haven’t you been posting. Guess this really is a pretty great story given the amount of people asking you to continue it.

I’m only at 5 but I’m feeling a tidal wave of emotions. Really love this piece. Hope you can finish this up! :-)
1,275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »