Reviews for Fifty Days
Cookie chapter 6 . 12h ago
This was a very poetic chapter. You can really feel the friendship starting to grow in this chapter- and more. Awesomely writtin- as it was a few minutes ago ;)
Cookie chapter 5 . 12h ago
Kya! If Neji wasnt Hinatas cousin I would really consider their pairing.
Cookie chapter 4 . 13h ago
Woah- you should start writing romance novels! Cookie likes this so much- shes giving you a fresh batch of cookies! *grin*
Cookie chapter 3 . 13h ago
How...awesome!
Cookie chapter 2 . 14h ago
How do you come up with these plot lines? Genius- loving it and Im barely on chapter 2
Cookie chapter 1 . 14h ago
I really like the storyline. Pure genius if you ask me. But I have to ask... Is Hinatas appearence the same as it is in shippuden? Forgive me Im a tad bit confused.
Please update you haven't in ages this is the best book I've ever read well fanfic but I'm not just saying that to make you update I'm encouraging you to go on to finish this story please don't leave us hanging it a great story
Salwanur1 chapter 24 . 3/22
Please update I'm dying to see the next!
EscarlataHoz chapter 24 . 3/5
Wonderful!, Please do not leave this incredible story ... I've cried and you've left me heartbroken.
Congratulations!
I hope that someday draw back and finish writing this great adventure.
Thanks for the experienced emotions.!
Starcakes chapter 24 . 3/3
Damn it. Damn it. Damn it all. Why is this so damn good. For crying out loud. The whole fricken time, my heart, my chest was doing this clenching thing. Whether it was a sweet thing or just a sad and heartbreaking thing. I was happy that Neji is alive. But Kakashi. It just have to be Kakashi. You just have to pull that move to pull on the strings of Sasuke's hidden emotions. And damn you for being good at it!

I just want you to know that I'll be waiting for your updates or progress in this story. I really hope you stay true to your words when you said you'll finish this story no matter what. Because I'll wait for it no matter what.

Cheers to you mate!
Bella chapter 24 . 2/16
I'm so pissed! I really love this story.. but, BUT, why dont you upload more chapters? :((( You promised! Its like what Sasuke said, " people break promises" :(
U need to update! This story I so amazing. I wanna know what happens in the end. We're only on day 24 and you promised 50. Please please update
HalfDrow chapter 23 . 1/21
I read it all again. Wish you would update soon, since I love it... :)
kandita chapter 24 . 1/19
Why is it that if Sasuke told Hinata about his findings of Itachi killing his clan that she haven't mentioned it to her sorry excuse of a hokage? First off it should stringe her that they are very anxious to rid the world of him. And, why haven't she read any of Sarutobi past notes for her regarding Itachi and the reason of the killings. Also my other peeved thing reading is if he was trained by his mentor Orochimaru then I am 100% sure that Sasuke can break the chakra control and escape if he wants to. So a lot of this dosen't add up. His he willing to die so quickly? And, furthermore I am finding it quiet distasteful of Ibiki adding his comments and he knows nothing. I'm sure Sasuke can snap his neck without a second hestitation. Seriously, I mean this story is lacking the if this then that...and nothing is really being done...the truth is not being invistigated...etc(I hate Sasuke) but there's no justice here or not even trying to get it. As for Hinata I am quiet...well nothing surprise me there...her clan her sorry excuse she calls a father...etc...

Good story...diff from the norm
CrystalBud chapter 21 . 1/17
keep going with this please :D
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »