Reviews for Fifty Days
oneklm chapter 1 . 9/19
hey I read in Wattpad that you allowed someone to continued this story. Is that true ? Are you giving up this fic for someone ?
imatwilightfan chapter 24 . 8/25
It's 2018 and I reread this story. It truly has a wonderful plot, just sad that it isn't finished. It would probably be a bittersweet ending but I would still have wanted to read what happens after this part. Here's to hoping you could get your muse back or interest in writing some time soon.
jungkookies chapter 4 . 7/19
Hinata's anecdote about Neji made me laugh and then the whole bleakness of the situation made me cry. Thanks TT,TT
gerrygeraldine chapter 24 . 6/23
Update please!
Qikdaelun chapter 24 . 4/12
You should update this soon! Its been like 6 years! You know you want to!
Qikdaelun chapter 19 . 4/12
Her and me as well. Happy endings are nice :')

Dand RIP
oneklm chapter 1 . 3/29
how dare you kill him ~T_T~
anyway, please continue...pleaseeee
faaithh05 chapter 1 . 3/21
this was truly amazing , my heart felt all of that
Eternal-Vixen chapter 1 . 3/11
I doubt I'll ever love a story as much as I love this one T-T
*claps* I REALLY love this story
Nejihina yay! one of my OTP
Ugh.
This hurt my heart.
This is just a beautifully sad work of art. An air of finality in all the chapters, because there's only one way this can end (right?) and these two are going to break their own hearts, and the hearts of others too.
... also, I didn't realize how hard this chapter would be for the NaruHina fan in me. Lol, Hinata leaving hurt that part, but the Sasuhina part was crying softly as she went to him.
Kayemm25 chapter 24 . 2/3
I've fallen in love with this fic, it's so well written and everyone is very in character especially hinata and i love how her and sasuke's relationship is developing. Id love to see this wonderful fic being continued x
HappE224 chapter 1 . 1/14
*sigh* I wish this story would have another chapter to indulge in. I’m sad the last chapter was kakashi’s funeral. I want to see the love between Sasuke and hinata grow. It’s amazing how you describe everyone and their interactions. They feel so real and raw. I can’t stop reading. Hopefully someday there will be another chapter.
Nikimo chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Already into the first chapter and I'm falling for it. SasuHina, although I don't ship them that much, but this is just amazing!
1,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »