Reviews for Fifty Days
I'm loving the story so far, but please so continue with it! ~
makarina chapter 1 . 1/31
please god I'm prying that the author CONTINUE this fic so I can finally have peace .
blob80 chapter 19 . 1/31
brilliant story. i like where its going, and dont really have much in the way for constructive criticism since you pretty much fixed your grammar problem with "was (past tense of verb here).' the only other thing I noticed was the insane use of the word "absently," throughout the entirety of the fic and a bit too many em dashes. you could make complete sentences out of many of them and it wouldnt take away from the look or flow of the fic. other than that, great job and I hope you get back to this when time allows. (forgive the lack of capitals and spaces, im reviewing from the mobile app.)
saerusa chapter 24 . 1/23
Oh God. I am still praying that you always healthy. I'm waiting for you. Thanks for writing this. Oh My God.
Anon chapter 24 . 1/15
Is it pathetic that it's 2017 and I'm still waiting for Ch. 25?
Where are you? Where are you? You need to finish this! Please! It can't end like this!
I'd love to hear more of the Anbu's thoughts. I wonder what they're thinking each time hinata visits Sasuke. What they feel about this situation and whether there is any resentments.
Thank god they made it in time. I don't think I could handle another death.
Gah, why did you kill kakashi? Oh man, I'm trying to stop the tears. That was so painful and so beautiful and so heartbreaking to read. I need fluff man. I'm so sad and hate you right now.

Seriously, that was a brilliant chapter.
Don't let them die please!
Is this an ominous sign? The fact that neji and hinata did not get a chance to see each other or say goodbye, are you implying something? God, I hope neji doesn't die in this story. He's too wonderful. I love reading about their interactions.
Hinata is becoming such a kick arse babe! Her development and strength over the course of this story has steadily improved, through her interactions with Sasuke? Has he somehow motivated her without realising it or has she unwittingly gained strength through this endeavour?
Hinata doesn't just shine, she glows in your story. I absolutely adore your version of hinata. Actually, I love your Genma, Tsunade, Shino, kiba, hanabi and especially, Neji.
It's great to see hanabi's perspective and thoughts. It's nice that she has insecurities and jealousies regarding hinata for she is human too, no matter how perfect hinata thinks her sister is.
Tenten and neji are cute but not as perfect together as hinata and neji. God I'm so biased but Hinata's my girl and you've done a brilliant job depicting her in this story. You've done an amazing job with kiba and shino as well. My heart totally melted for shino, he's such a great friend.
1,245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »