Reviews for Fifty Days
This fic is the gem of all gems found in the SasuHina fandom...pity it's incomplete... :_(
The best sasuhina fic ever written...I really hope you haven't given up on mind tells me to give up on this fic...that it is an incomplete masterpiece, yet I keep returning, out of love for this story of yours. Given the pathetic ending of the manga, I can't help but wish that people like you continue publishing their works, so that we readers can live in realm of well written fanfiction rather than this so called "canon".
Hyuuga Nala chapter 24 . 7/4
what a beautiful story :")

how about chapter 25 and the rest? will you update another chapter until this fanfict complete?
ohh god please update my life depends on it(well, not really but sort of)please just update. this is awesome and i really want to find out what happens next. i hope you get enlightened or something so you can write another chapter for this. a lot of people are still wanting to read your amazing stuff and i know you wont give up and i hope you know that we're still waiting so yeah bye:)
OneTwoThreeFour1234 chapter 24 . 6/24
Even though in your profile you say that you will not give up on this story or Tag, I'm finding it very hard to believe. Right here you have an amazing story, and I would really hate to see you stop here. I don't really know if it's due to no motivation, unexpected life events, lack of inspiration, or what have you, but you have to finish this wonderful story. If not for yourself, at least for your fans! We love what you write, and we want to see you get to the finish line. Don't Give Up! Ganbatte! Stay Strong! Get your Butt in Gear! Fighting!
DianaPana chapter 18 . 6/21
This is my first review so I’m not sure what I’m supposed to say but I will try. I have fallen in love with your story and I’m so scared because it’s almost done and I have no idea what I will do when I reach the end…I love the way you describe and tell the story and everything but you’ve broken my heart and it’s beyond repair I have never cried so much at a movie, book, serial or fanfiction the past 3-4 chapters I’ve cried my heart out and I never felt so betrayed in my life I want to scream at you and everything how dare you kill Kakashi and even say he should have died in the anime ?! you’re almost killing Neji! HE FUCKING DIED ONCE I can’t bear to ‘see’ him ding again! I will read your story to the end because even if it’s hurting me like hell I love it, but I want you to know that with your work of art you have broken a girls heart so bad, im not trying to make you feel guilty (maybe a little) but HOW DARE YOU?!
The notion you said about being old but still finish it, I just wanted to say that is not a very assuring is sad and disappointing that a great story with potential fails to see the end.
super late guess chapter 24 . 6/10
hi, im sorry for being late here. i was pretty surprise when i read these main sentences in this story, that uchiha will be executed. that was quite interesting and that's what's made me sit here wondering when will you update the next chapter. i hope you'll have the time to continue on writing this one. because there's so much question spinning around my mind haha, thank you btw :)
Amber chapter 1 . 6/1
Hi there, I know its a long shot that you'll see this but I thought I'd give it a try, I love your story. Its beautiful, and I think you are a very talented writer. Its just a pity to me to see that its unfinished. I was really looking forward to where you would take the story. The plot line is excelent and well thought out and you have developed the characters wonderfully. My only hope is that you might finish this story. I'll wait and keep checking in here to see if you do.
Iam.kiya chapter 24 . 5/23
I really love this story please UPDATE please please!
La fleur exquise chapter 24 . 5/20
Please please please update. I know it may be unlikely (considering how long its been since an update), but this is one of my favorite stories on . and am still holding onto a thread of hope about being able to know the rest of the story. All the different perspectives are dynamic and interesting. I would so love you if you started updating this again.
laura chapter 24 . 5/19
Please please update! Your story is brilliant! Don't let it go to waste now! You're an incredible author and I know I'm not the only one who wishes to see this finished.
oh my god please update im crying this fic is so good and yeah just update whenever you can and i hope you still havent forgotten about this fic
ClassySassyFunkyFresh chapter 24 . 4/23
Oh my good goodiness, it has been 2 years since you uploaded. I only started to read this fic two weeks ago but don't tell me now you wont finish it x'( This story is soooo good. You said in the 23rd chapter that you were halfway the 24th and 25th chapter... Pleeaaase for the love of god finish this fic, it's too good to leave it like this! Lots of love :)
You're never going to finish this, are you?
1,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »