Reviews for Fifty Days
Iam.kiya chapter 24 . 5/23
I really love this story please UPDATE please please!
La fleur exquise chapter 24 . 5/20
Please please please update. I know it may be unlikely (considering how long its been since an update), but this is one of my favorite stories on . and am still holding onto a thread of hope about being able to know the rest of the story. All the different perspectives are dynamic and interesting. I would so love you if you started updating this again.
laura chapter 24 . 5/19
Please please update! Your story is brilliant! Don't let it go to waste now! You're an incredible author and I know I'm not the only one who wishes to see this finished.
oh my god please update im crying this fic is so good and yeah just update whenever you can and i hope you still havent forgotten about this fic
ClassySassyFunkyFresh chapter 24 . 4/23
Oh my good goodiness, it has been 2 years since you uploaded. I only started to read this fic two weeks ago but don't tell me now you wont finish it x'( This story is soooo good. You said in the 23rd chapter that you were halfway the 24th and 25th chapter... Pleeaaase for the love of god finish this fic, it's too good to leave it like this! Lots of love :)
You're never going to finish this, are you?
Extreme A chapter 24 . 3/27
Please continue this story
Extreme A chapter 22 . 3/27
PLEAAAAASE CONTINUE YOUR STORY
Hinatta chapter 24 . 3/15
Kawaii!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta.
qpenelope chapter 24 . 3/8
loveee ittt! please update!
WrittinInStone chapter 24 . 2/28
I really, really enjoyed this fic and I hope you decide to finish it someday because it's great work.

Thank you for writing it!
haku-maiden chapter 24 . 1/25
This chap was so sad! T.T Why did Kakashi have to die?! Can't wait to see what'll happen next... Is Sasuke gonna die at the end?! I hope not... This fanfic is awesome! Great work! :) Pls update soon!
paracuties chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
Oh my God. You are a guy (and no offense to most guys out there, but...) wow, this story is so, so deep. You're writing from a girl's perspective, and you can write it so, so beautifully that it's heartbreaking. You are an amazing writer, dude.

I've noticed, however, that you haven't updated in two years. Why? You SAID that you would finish it. I sincerely hope you finish this because this story is absolutely amazing. Keep up the great work!
cb chapter 24 . 12/12/2014
please please do continue. you have a wonderful thought process and kudos for making it to the 24th day. i was actually led here by a tumblr post. i know i hate unfinished fics but i got curious.

hope you update soon :)