Reviews for Fifty Days
prohordetka chapter 24 . 10/31/2021
is there any hope that there will be a continuation of this fanfiction?
whereisgamatatsu chapter 1 . 9/11/2021
I've only just begun, and i'm honestly half-excited, half-anxious to read on. This is my kind of story, and although still unfinished, it looks very promising.
Garden At Suntime chapter 24 . 9/6/2021
It’s been years, but this us the first time I’ve read your fic. Omg I’m crying right now with Sasuke’s words. I’m so sad.
This story is amazing, I hope someday we come to read its ending
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2021
à stunade comment toujours aussi tactile .Moi aussi j'aime bien le nejihina a sens unique ils sont super adorable
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2021
j'avait envie de pleurer au début mais la fin ma vraiment plu jusqu'à en pleurer de rire et d'émotion tellement ses hilarant et beau trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrèèèèèèèèèèèèsssssssssss beau chapitre
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2021
Good shit so far man, but Sasuke’s relationship with his former teammates and vice versa aren’t that believable. Well not to the point that your portraying it as but it is your story so yeah.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2021
Please come back we miss you!
vmanzob chapter 24 . 12/27/2020
So beatiful!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/14/2020
This story is amazing!
So sad to see it hasn’t been updated in years so will probably remain unfinished but hope you’re doing well. Even if this wasn’t completed I hope you continued writing and passed your exams.
Maybe one day you’ll be back to finish, but still glad to have found this
reeroy chapter 24 . 8/13/2020
I thought about this story today and wow, time really does fly by doesn't it? I could have sworn this had been updated only a few years ago. I hope you passed your A'Levels, got into a university you wanted, studied something you loved and working a job that pays well. I hope, with this crazy world the way it is, that you're healthy and happy.
Haru-kun chapter 8 . 8/13/2020
hinata thought that sasuke was "CRAZY" HAHA that was funny. I enjoy this chapter yeah and there's happy scene love it n.n
Haru-kun chapter 7 . 8/12/2020
Ahm so this chapter for me is... it's a... little boring! But it was...exciting? (Dunno?! O.o) HAHA so I thought sakura can visit sasuke so I thought it was exciting and no happy scene! So it's a little "BORING!"
Haru-kun chapter 6 . 8/11/2020
I didn't expect the Shinohina,neji ten and kibahina HAHA many ship those 3 ship was so amazing! (Sugoi! ne! O.o) there so kawaii this chapter was so cool! (?) /
Haru-kun chapter 5 . 8/11/2020
I love the part when kakashi said to neji that he was ill HAHAHA thats my favorite part it was so funny "FOR ME" I don't know but I found that it was funny HAHAHA I was just laughing in my bed HAHA and I love the nejihina part it was so adorableeeee hihi so kawaii /
Haru-kun chapter 4 . 8/11/2020