Reviews for Fifty Days
PLEAAAAASE CONTINUE YOUR STORY
Hinatta chapter 24 . 3/15
Kawaii!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta.
qpenelope chapter 24 . 3/8
loveee ittt! please update!
WrittinInStone chapter 24 . 2/28
I really, really enjoyed this fic and I hope you decide to finish it someday because it's great work.

Thank you for writing it!
haku-maiden chapter 24 . 1/25
This chap was so sad! T.T Why did Kakashi have to die?! Can't wait to see what'll happen next... Is Sasuke gonna die at the end?! I hope not... This fanfic is awesome! Great work! :) Pls update soon!
paracuties chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
Oh my God. You are a guy (and no offense to most guys out there, but...) wow, this story is so, so deep. You're writing from a girl's perspective, and you can write it so, so beautifully that it's heartbreaking. You are an amazing writer, dude.

I've noticed, however, that you haven't updated in two years. Why? You SAID that you would finish it. I sincerely hope you finish this because this story is absolutely amazing. Keep up the great work!
cb chapter 24 . 12/12/2014
please please do continue. you have a wonderful thought process and kudos for making it to the 24th day. i was actually led here by a tumblr post. i know i hate unfinished fics but i got curious.

hope you update soon :)
CrystalBud chapter 24 . 12/9/2014
this is amazing
VictoriaStone chapter 24 . 12/7/2014
I really love your story, I feel sad that you haven't updated this work, seriously it's a wonderful job, I hope one day you continue this story
iivogelchen chapter 24 . 11/20/2014
this whole story had me in tears. i started reading this early in the day, but then i had work. i NEEDED to read this, so i kept reading throughout work when i got the chance. i was out of work 4 hours ago, and still reading. and i have work in 4 hours from now. i loved this too much to stop. i can't believe there hasn't been an update in 2 years. such an amazing story that will go unfinished. breaks my heart. i can only hope this will go on.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
So I took a break from reading fanfic for a while, lost interest for a bit (hence forgetting my username and all)...but just after Naruto's final chapter, I felt the need to come back and check up on all my favorites. Rereading this has been a great joy and definitely provided me comfort over the nostalgia that has swept over me this past week. I really hope you do update soon, this is an amazing fic thats well written and realistic. The pacing is what gets to me, seeing Sasuke's gradual change makes me fall in love all the more with this story. I recall when this just first came out, its speed into popularity was impressive and with good reason. Anyhow, I hope you find the inspiration to come back and update. Thank you for this !
theotakufreak.anime chapter 24 . 11/4/2014
I love this . So much emotion . Can't wait wait for the next chapter hope things turn out good.
Kassidy chapter 24 . 10/27/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAASE UPDATE LIKE RN

SURE ITS BEEN LIKE 2 YEARS BUT I MEAN COME ON PLEASE PLEASE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND I NEED TO FINISH THIS STORY LIKE REALLY PLEASE PLEASE

please...
itachi'smybae chapter 24 . 10/14/2014
okay ya nugget! listen to us! i just found out that this story has beign going on for 4 years! FOUR FRIGGIN YEARS! i know you probably hav beter things to do than write about fictional characters... but please! please please update! its a great story and if i could, I'd get you many cookies for its amazingness... heehee cookies.. PLEASE UPDATE!
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »