Reviews for Fifty Days
Vivaan chapter 24 . 7/2
I will always look forward to your update. Because this is a beautiful story and it's worth waiting for.
Please continue writing this story
Sadie321 chapter 1 . 6/26
This is the Fifth time i have read this story. Why dont you Continue it? Please i beg you! Update
hobo ghost chapter 24 . 5/24
After finished reading whole 24 chapters, I falling hard for this story. Did I mention before that I want to comment later when I finish reading all the chapters but ended up comment anyway at chapter 6 because I can't contain my feelings anymore? There's so much feeling jumbled inside me reading in just one chapter (also rising after reading another chapter), and I really hold myself to not spoil or spamming in comment section.. To comments every chapter that I have finished LoL. It's heartbreaking, really test my patience for slow burn plot, sweet relationships that make me sometimes questioning who am I gonna cheer for LoL, great development between characters, good building up sorrow feeling in every chapter, and overall beautifully written I must say. Thank you for making this story! I really hope that you can update this story in the near future, but if you're not... I hope you would know that I really happy to read your works. Good job and keep awesome! I hope you have a nice day
Sam092 chapter 24 . 5/23
i dont have enough words to describe how i felt after reading your fanfic which i finished in a day you made me feel sadness love joy everything that the characters were feeling. the way you write is truly amazing you have an incredible gift! i applaud you for this beautiful and so well written story i cried a lot i laghed a lot and i totally fell in love with all the characters even the ones i dont particulary like i wish with all my heart that you could finish this fanfic and put an end to my misery in this moment! hahaha
even if you dont even if you never finish this story
i want to thank you to share this incredible story and make my world colorful again if only for just a bit
hobo ghost chapter 6 . 5/21
Dammit what did I signed up for read this (cries) it's beautifully written, it shredding my heart with bitter sweet feeling, also heart wrenching snippet of one side love. I was prepared for one sided sasuhina, but not the other characters! Surprise surprise my poor heart can't take it lol I'm agree to other comments about how you can describe lovely relationship between hinata and other males lol good work!
Sad guest chapter 24 . 5/10
This will never be finished, will it? :[
parachutesq chapter 24 . 4/26
Come back and make me cry some more pls),:
Marlo's Flame chapter 24 . 3/30
I've read a lot of sasuhina and this is the best I've read so far. I love it and need more
Natty chapter 24 . 3/16
Amo esse fanfic mas não acredito que vai ser terminando algum dia é uma pena!
Naruto and Sakura have no right to be mad at Hinata for doing this after all the times they've crushed her heart, taken her for granted and simply stood her up. After all, she's doing them yet another favor by being their for their teammate when they can't.

Beautifully written and I hope you'll one day continue it!
I'm loving the story so far, but please so continue with it! ~
makarina chapter 1 . 1/31
please god I'm prying that the author CONTINUE this fic so I can finally have peace .
blob80 chapter 19 . 1/31
brilliant story. i like where its going, and dont really have much in the way for constructive criticism since you pretty much fixed your grammar problem with "was (past tense of verb here).' the only other thing I noticed was the insane use of the word "absently," throughout the entirety of the fic and a bit too many em dashes. you could make complete sentences out of many of them and it wouldnt take away from the look or flow of the fic. other than that, great job and I hope you get back to this when time allows. (forgive the lack of capitals and spaces, im reviewing from the mobile app.)
saerusa chapter 24 . 1/23
Oh God. I am still praying that you always healthy. I'm waiting for you. Thanks for writing this. Oh My God.
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »