Reviews for Fifty Days
Why? Why did you kill kaka-chin? Poor Sasuke, please don't kill him in the end.
lovely chapter 23 . 7/14
Beautifully written, thank you for writing such a beautifully tragic story, though its not finished I thank you for giving us the chapters we have. Though I do hope for an update to the story but if you dont, I understand. Once again thank you.
Rroxz chapter 24 . 6/25
Wow this story is so amazing and captivating I absolutely love it! I hope you someday finish it off :)
13eyondx chapter 24 . 6/10
Oh my god please come back... I can't be left with this. I can't. My heart. I just feel for Sasuke. My mourning was almost exactly like this and it just feels so good to actually but put into words... Oh my gosh. I just really wish you could come back and finish. I writing this through blurry vision. I'm not bitter or anything. Just sad. Lovely, lovely writing.
naruto haruno chapter 24 . 5/24
Seriously its been 3yrs now and u still havent updated the story
sasuke uchiha chapter 1 . 5/24
Why are u taking sooooo long to updated this story
Eimeren914 chapter 1 . 5/1
fucking get back to writing and update you lazy author !
forgetmenotlovely chapter 24 . 4/24
Beautiful and complex. Loved the perspectives from the different people, and every one of their character development was spot on. You made the day-to-day interesting, and no matter how awkward the conversation and how heavy the silence, I loved Hinata's daily visit with Sasuke. I felt like the prisoner, and looked forward to the conversation every chapter. You really have a way with words and organization. I seriously hope this story will be continued, and it will have a happy ending, somehow.
"Hello... It's me... I've been wondering if after all these years you'd like to [update]".

-thought I'd try to appeal to your Adele fan-girlness ;P
Naus chapter 1 . 4/3
Please review. I have already read the story once, and I am just dying to read more. The writing-style is quite captivating and incredibly beautiful. Looking forward to reading more chapters, if you choose to continue it. :)
Update!
Another lovely fanfic deserted, sigh. Well, I'm eager to read it if you decide to update.
Yuri chapter 24 . 2/18
I love your fanfic. It's detailed in all the right ways and there aren't any awkward wording or grammar issues. I feel that it's a very comfy read and a nice, slow-burner. My style of romance. I'm just a reader but I feel fulfilled just reading up until now. Thanks for sharing 3
lascrea chapter 24 . 2/12
"for fifty days he will steadily fall in lovegahahahahthe true is "for four years u'r reader still waiting for u and this fanfic back_-
lascrea chapter 24 . 2/12
i love this story so much. love it rlly rlly...i don't like SasuHina but this fanfic make me think over and over againi'm gonna cry because it was 4 years and where you go? i've been waiting so long...keep writing
1,219 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »