Reviews for Fifty Days
hime-23 chapter 24 . 4h
olá já li essa historia um monte de vezes eu realmente a amo a amo ,quando pretende atualizar . VocÊ prometeu terminar por favor gosto muito de forma como escreve
ClassySassyFunkyFresh chapter 1 . 1/20
For the love of god, just finish this story already! I better not be dead by the time you turn fifty years x'''O
martirjanice25 chapter 24 . 1/15
I love this story. I find it truly amazing how someone could come up with something as amazing and detailed as this. But it's too bad since you haven't updated in almost 6 years! So please update! I'm begging you! I really love this story and would love to find out how it ends.
shimizu kiyoko chapter 24 . 1/10
I have no regret spent my holidays to read this entire and when i reach the end, i am feeling so good. Literally fall in love with this amazing piece of hardwork. I can't help but every chapter make me feel so many taste; i think this is the best SasuHina i've ever read. Your depiction about them playing so clear, smooth on my mind. How patient you potray Sasuke's character, how misery, revenge, alone consume him, and Hinata does not suddenly comes to Sasuke's life but you really had great mind to write what motivation behind every Hinata's step. Yes your plot, i think i enjoy and adore your writing very very much for explaining what is going on Hinata's and Neji's mind! Their relationship is damn artistic. Everything seems so canon, go flow beautifully even i wonder, hoping, when this fanfiction become reality? In first, i do not have a sympathy (not for a little) for Sasuke but you tell me a vulnerable boy who is trying to accept his fate-turning me to understand him and i agree so much that Hinata maybe not good at combat, not a strong ones but she is not a regular girl; she has steady and nice heart. My favorite part (very) is when Sasuke and Hinata tell about their family to each other. At the same time make me hurt and cried happily. Uhm i have many things to tell you but english not my first language so, pardon for my grammar. I just want to tell you, you had make a wonderful art. I will be waiting for you. I love you. Keep up the hardwork. May God bless you, author-san!
I...I could...I could cry... :( 3 years briony...when are you coming back?
Guest chapter 24 . 12/20/2015
Please please please please PLEASE I said please can you upload I'm begging u I cryed please
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Update soon plz
Moon-Baby chapter 24 . 12/1/2015
This is an amazing story. I really like how realistic things seem and how the characters are progressing. It is saddening that you haven't finished this because you have a great plot line going and I am so curious about what happens at the end of the 50 days. I hope that one day you will continue and finish this.
etimbuk18 chapter 24 . 11/29/2015
This is really a good SasuHina story ... please try and complete it
Guest chapter 24 . 11/14/2015
This fic is the gem of all gems found in the SasuHina fandom...pity it's incomplete... :_(
Guest chapter 24 . 8/5/2015
The best sasuhina fic ever written...I really hope you haven't given up on it...my mind tells me to give up on this fic...that it is an incomplete masterpiece, yet I keep returning, out of love for this story of yours. Given the pathetic ending of the manga, I can't help but wish that people like you continue publishing their works, so that we readers can live in realm of well written fanfiction rather than this so called "canon".
Hyuuga Nala chapter 24 . 7/4/2015
what a beautiful story :")

how about chapter 25 and the rest? will you update another chapter until this fanfict complete?
Guest chapter 24 . 6/29/2015
ohh god please update my life depends on it(well, not really but sort of)please just update. this is awesome and i really want to find out what happens next. i hope you get enlightened or something so you can write another chapter for this. a lot of people are still wanting to read your amazing stuff and i know you wont give up and i hope you know that we're still waiting so yeah bye:)
OneTwoThreeFour1234 chapter 24 . 6/24/2015
Even though in your profile you say that you will not give up on this story or Tag, I'm finding it very hard to believe. Right here you have an amazing story, and I would really hate to see you stop here. I don't really know if it's due to no motivation, unexpected life events, lack of inspiration, or what have you, but you have to finish this wonderful story. If not for yourself, at least for your fans! We love what you write, and we want to see you get to the finish line. Don't Give Up! Ganbatte! Stay Strong! Get your Butt in Gear! Fighting!
DianaPana chapter 18 . 6/21/2015
This is my first review so I’m not sure what I’m supposed to say but I will try. I have fallen in love with your story and I’m so scared because it’s almost done and I have no idea what I will do when I reach the end…I love the way you describe and tell the story and everything but you’ve broken my heart and it’s beyond repair I have never cried so much at a movie, book, serial or fanfiction the past 3-4 chapters I’ve cried my heart out and I never felt so betrayed in my life I want to scream at you and everything how dare you kill Kakashi and even say he should have died in the anime ?! you’re almost killing Neji! HE FUCKING DIED ONCE I can’t bear to ‘see’ him ding again! I will read your story to the end because even if it’s hurting me like hell I love it, but I want you to know that with your work of art you have broken a girls heart so bad, im not trying to make you feel guilty (maybe a little) but HOW DARE YOU?!
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »