Reviews for Try Again
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
:-)adjmgptw?tw. .adjoi
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I don't have a lot to say but this was very interesting.
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Cool. Bad Wolf does Torchwood, Thanks for the great read!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was simply brilliant. Sad at the end, but brilliant.
Marian.Locksley chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
WOAH that is an absolutley amazing story, really it is...although i want her and Rhys to stay together ans stephen (for some reason his death effected me more than ianto's maybe because he was so innocent) *cries*

you are an amazing writer, seriously.

i could "babble" on about this forever but i shall just say

I LOVE IT

x
SodapopXPonyboylover chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oohh I love this sooo much! I still think you should make more chapters, but... well, oh well I guess. I really really enjoyed reading this though.
Glass Vial chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This is a beautiful piece of work. I love the whole idea behind it, and I actually think that ending it where you did works perfectly. Well done, love, another triumph!
CantThinkaNuffin chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
This was a very well-thought-out oneshot. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Shella chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This is really interesting and I'm glad I stuck with it - honestly, after that "Rhys was nothing" comment I nearly ditched - because it was quite intriguing. Satisfying, too, in that while things did get 'fixed' it was hard slog and exhausting for Gwen to do so. And fascinating that in this version the Doctor was the one who sacrificed Steven - and Jack admitting he would've done the same thing.

Unfortunately it couldn't avoid seeming rushed in places, probably unavoidable given the span of time being covered, and re-covered, etc. ad infinitum.

Overall though, very interesting.

Also, I did particularly like the Gwen/Gwyneth shout-out.
chicapet99 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
The mere existence of a golden chick named Bad Wolf was pretty lulzy at first glance, but truly I really enjoy this story. It's got some very original content...I can't decide whether it ought to be continued or not...on the one hand I'd love to see more, conceptionally, on the other it could get tedious very quickly, all that traveling back and forth. Hmm. Either way, job well done and whatnot! Cheers ]
Lutherian chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I loved it, it was different in a good way. A sequel please?
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Dark. I like it. :) Lol, Gwen and Jack.
User25214 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Love it!

It's an awesome idea and your writing is fab!
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This was great! Complicated idea, well written! :)!
Renart chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
it was brilliant!

short , but still brilliant!

you are giving me ideas, dangerous thing that it is :)

Loved Gwen and Rose ...eh... relationship.

"So what am I supposed to do now?"

"Try again."