Reviews for Journey Through the Flames
Guest chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
Beautiful! Such a tender, emotional and heart-wrenching chapter. I live this story! Finally, a new perspective of Twilight.
her illusion chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
mmm this was nice..i've always liked jasper,& it was certainly interesting to see twilight from his perspective as well as parts of his history :)
Saij Emrys chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
WOW! I hate to admit I spent my whole day off reading this, but it was so worth it! I love Jasper. Has and will always be my favorite character, and to read Twilight from his view was awesome! Now...off to the sequel!
Louey06 chapter 16 . 7/14/2012
This was fabulous. you really captured Alice and jasper's essences. I loved having the flashbacks of Jasper's past, while i;m not sure how ell they fit in with twilight, I loved reading about them. You did a fantastic job on this!
basket1544 chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Wow! Even though I know how this ends, I'm still breathless... waiting for more. Great job!
rrwqueenrider chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
Poor Alice! Poor Jasper! You're right, I don't know who to feel more sorry for. I didn't think I'd ever see Alice angry like that, especially not towards him, though I know she's not angry AT him, she's just directing it at him for the moment. But I'm taking small comfort in that she's *trying* not to lash out at him. I can only imagine how much it hurts him to have her shut him out and to not feel what she's feeling. Just another couple chapters and then I can start on Trial by Fire! Whee!
rrwqueenrider chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
I've already been enjoying this story quite a bit! I love your portrayal of Jasper and the relationship between him and Alice is sooo beautiful! I loved the coincidence that they met on April 3, which happens to be my birthday, and since they are my favorite characters in the series, it is quite fitting! :D I cried when Edward turned on Jasper. Poor guy never gets a break from anyone! He already beats himself up enough and then Edward has to flip out on him. At least he apologized though and at least Alice was there to soothe him. Can't wait to keep reading!
BlondiezHere chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
I am absolutely floored with how well you took a story so many are familiar with and written it from the perspective of one of the more...sideline...characters. You've not only made the story doubly entertaining, you've given us more insight into the mind of Jasper, how he thinks and how he feels. How he relates to the others. And of course, his deep and unending love for Alice.

Very well done! I look forward to the next book from Jasper's perspective.
tawniemarie chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Hey, I've been reading your stories, in order, straight through, and I love them. Jasper and Alice are my favorite characters and I love seeing the books in their eyes. I think you have so much talent, and I look forward to more of your stories. :)
eli-dunbigboot chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
I really liked the way you rummaged around in Jasper's head. Beautifully written.
Edward'sDJ chapter 16 . 8/5/2011
Lovely interaction between J & A to finish on...thank you.
Edward'sDJ chapter 15 . 8/5/2011
So sad to see perpetually happy Alice so miserable.
Edward'sDJ chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
Jasper's empathy for Bella 9and Edward) is lovely.
Edward'sDJ chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
It's lovely to read a story with such great spelling and grammar...thank you.
Edward'sDJ chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
OMG; the suspense...thank goodness the next chapters are up!