Reviews for Footprints
Oliva9 chapter 4 . 3/29
Brilliant! I'm grinning stupidly while I'm writing this, and I must say this is one of the best hiccup and astrid stories I've ever read. I also read some of your other stories and they are also amazing and extremely well written. Will you ever continue realms? If not, it's a real pity. Anyways, I loved your story, and good work!
ShadowSpirt020 chapter 2 . 2/3
Oh man! That screaming match scared me for a second there! But loving the story already!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
I love this story! Everything about it was just wonderful to read! Thank you SO much for writing it!
Lysslys chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
wow! I love the way you wrate this story! Everything seemed so natural, not even a little bit OOC. I love you writing style: I could picture every scene in my head, and you really made me smile. Thanks for making my day and for giving me such a cute story!
KsiezycowyCukier chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Amazing story :) I really like the idea of erasing footprints too :)
crownthegoldfish chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
That was cute c:
HawkeyeLover chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Omg love this story so much! The feels from the bromance xD
FNorberto chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
It was really great!
The emotions and dialogues felt real.
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Waaaaa!

Sorry, that was sad and happy and heart-wrenching and . . and . . THE FEELS!

Your stories are bringing out waaay too many emotions right now!
storyholder chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
I wished Hiccup got over his crush on Astrid.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Oh my god I am crying here that was so lovely and I just wanted to scream out in pain for hiccup when he said the thing about the crosses.
It's amazing what words can do to a person, I usually never cry, you may not know it but you achieved something big today.

I think you could be a great author, keep up your wonderful gift and please share it with everyone.

Nightfury101
Angryhenry chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Wow, wow wow wow wow
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
i really truly love this story! :)
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
thankd good story :D
OinkyThePiggy chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
This was super sweet! Well done.