Reviews for The Guardian Active
ninicahn24 chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
I really like this story and hope that you update soon.
DeviantPage chapter 7 . 9/11/2010
This review looks really late, but I did just see it and I know that it looks like this may have stopped(i hope not), but all the same I should review for what you have. From what I read, you really kept to how the story was originally written, but you added your own twist, your own style of writing, and I love that. This story is really sad, and it pulled me everytime to hit the next button when I should've really been doing something. Haha I loved this, and if it's continuing, YAY, if it is not, than overall a really good read! :)
unnaturalstorys chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
will u plz finish it i love it. it is soo good plz plz plz
KJesusRocks chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
Great story so far! I love it so much. Those poor boys and that evil Uncle Jeff. Home Improvement is one of my favorite shows. Keep on writing, you are very talented with it!
luckyiceskater chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
I wonder when Randy will talk... if ever...
Randy Taylor chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
I'd review anyways, even if the boys wouldn't wind up stuck in the hospital for the rest of forever.

I can tell you put a lot of time and effort in to researching PTSD.

Great chapter, and I look forward to Monday's (I guess now it would be tomorrow's) update.

Randy Taylor chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
I feel bad for Randy. If I was in his place, I know I'd rather not remember what happened and be confused than remembering and having nightmares about it.

I hope things will work out for him. (But not too quickly, of course).

Good chapter, albeit a sad ending, and I hope you update soon!

Baxxie chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
That ending especially was so sad... How Randy remembered and then stopped talking. It's so hard to imagine him being like this. I really hope it'll be okay for everyone.

You did a really good job at this, so please continue soon. I love this story :)

Love, Baxxie
Randy Taylor chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
I'm glad to see that this story will be continued, and am looking forward to your chapters!

I hope you update soon.

Baxxie chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Okay, I haven't been very active on this board for a while now. I am so happy to see this story being continued. I really like it and am looking forward to seeing what happens next :)

Good luck and I can't wait!

Love, Baxxie