Reviews for UhCorrine, Who's That?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/30/2013
WRITE MORE PLASE I LOVE C/M J/L !
LadiiBabiiLuvvRoyalty990 chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
Wow again! I'm glad Josie was included a lot more in this chappie and I woulda done the same thing if my bff was doing that on the phone as well!Well Done Update soon E!
LadiiBabiiLuvvRoyalty990 chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
okay WOW!Those two just hooked up and already their w/ the nicknames? I love Lucas' and Josie's reaction to Corrine and Marshall's .I'm very glad you did the foreshadowing as soon E!
chip1991 chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
okay seriously... lucas fainting was just hilarious, and ofcourse josie as the serious "parent" too, guess that Corrine and Josie must have done a switch in personalities there.

And finally i love the foreshadowing... can't wait till the next chapter!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Oh, my! I loved this! Please contunine soon! Update!
hey chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
so they haven't talked about the mirror world...mirror marshall? Oh well...but this chapter was really good! But i can't wait for the drama, and the ending with josie and lucas was hilarious!
LadiiBabiiLuvvRoyalty990 chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
OHMYGOSH! Ericka this was soo good! I started cracking p with Josie and Lucas walking in on Vaughn then I got pretty hot and bothered for the Marshall and Corrine scene and then atthe end I started laughing uncontrollably!Wonderful chappie!Update soon!
SkittlezIsDaBest chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Hey miss Aud11! LadiiSmoothCriminalz's cousin here.I just have to say I adore your story as well!I am really looking forward to reading the next chapter and the making out action! soon chica!
LadiiBabiiLuvvRoyalty990 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I love the plot and I also like the dialogue! The only bad thing I'd have to say about the story is, watch your grammar such as parentheses,commas,periods and so seems sort of clustered and bunched up when like someone interrupts the convo or than that I really love this story!Update soon E!
Hi chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Please post chapter 3 up very son:) Filler in chapter by the way..its nice, but not enough..lol
chip1991 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
why did you re-post the first chapter again? Was really excited to see another chapter up...oh well guess i've gotta wait longer:)
chip1991 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
so far the story is really good, there are a couple of little errors (misplaced words, grammar), but it is still really good. Its been a while since i've read a strange days fic, good to know new ones are still coming.
so out of curiosity Marshall knows about the mirror Marshall and the kiss... and is he going to get mad or just ignore it?
Update soon pls!
hey chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
rediscovered this show recently and instantly fell in love with C/M, but to my disappointment there aren't as many cute scenes with the 2 as i would like there to be, so came here and just my luck first story listed was yours! And it is a C/M fic. its really good...and pls update soon, hope you add more cute C/M scenes.