Reviews for Conspiracy
ThrashMetalMartin chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Fray was unprepared... I thought he would be at least bit prepared.
ThrashMetalMartin chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
That was kinda cruel from her master.
ThrashMetalMartin chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
I think that Sao may be right.
ThrashMetalMartin chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
Knew it:). Still a little confused about China being an empire in a modern world.
ThrashMetalMartin chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
Can't wait!
ThrashMetalMartin chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Lel :D
ThrashMetalMartin chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
China is an empire in a modern world? No offense, but it just doesn't seem right.
ThrashMetalMartin chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Locked and loaded :)
ThrashMetalMartin chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Feeling worked up as a fu** ;D
ThrashMetalMartin chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
An explosive arrow that kills 20 guards?
ThrashMetalMartin chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
There we go...
ThrashMetalMartin chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Lookin' sharp!
Spartan-Guy 88 chapter 35 . 7/19/2010
I like that they feel like they've suffered a major defeat in the end. Not every story about them has to be a big victory. Kudos on that decision.

Can't wait to see the Crossover Showdown. I have a suggestion for a possible prologue. But it's your story, whatever you wanna put in it is entirely up to you.

I think the prologue should have a recapping of events in both Kung Fu Panda and Sly Cooper; and not just the events from the movie and games but also the events from your stories that leads to the main one.

Like I said, just a suggestion.
Black Raider chapter 35 . 7/18/2010
I'd hate to see you not write stories for KFP anymore. Loved this story! Complete and total awesomeness! Totally ninja! Loved Masquerade as well.

Can't wait for the Crossover Showdown!

Until next time!

Black Raider
Spartan-Guy 88 chapter 34 . 7/15/2010
I totally recognized the Star Wars: Force Unleashed references in this chapter. Cool game.

Cool to see Fray back, but that warning he's got. I'm betting in this Crossover Showdown that's coming up is going to be pretty big.