Reviews for Parasite
Guest chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
...kinda breaking the fourth
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
I think it was funny when you made Gobber scream like a girl! And, great writing! Not many stories have this much detail.
TheShadowTracker chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
snakedabomb chapter 23 . 11/27/2012
well done. plz continue idon like cliffhangers..
Guest chapter 23 . 5/26/2012
update soon
Polska-1999 chapter 23 . 12/29/2011
Continue this amazing story or I swear I will go after you. I have a Night Fury and am not afraid to use it!
werewolves1999 chapter 23 . 12/18/2011
Continue please don't leave me hanging
side-fish chapter 23 . 1/19/2011
It's been a while. The last chap was really exciting. Hope you plan to continue it. I can wait ).
buggy1997123 chapter 23 . 1/17/2011
great so far! are you gona do a part like you did for astrid at the start of chapter 23 for toothless? that would be realy cool.
G'lek chapter 23 . 12/6/2010
Great story. Spelling and grammar could use some work ("onto ledge by ledge" or "from ledge to ledge"?). The final scene with Toothless sacrificing himself for Hiccup was beautiful. I wonder, will Toothless also end up in the thrall of the bugs? You seem to have a good sense as to where to break the chapters up so as to keep the reader interested in what happens next. The dialogue seems a bit dry at times and Hiccup uses sarcasm a little too often (he doesn't seem like the kind of person who would do that). However, the other characters are very close to their movie counterparts. Overall, a great read. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Opaul chapter 23 . 7/30/2010
GAAAAAAAHHHHH cliffhanger I hate you so.

no major critique points (unless you want me to nit pick which I highly doubt) all in all very good story and I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Opaul chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
. I've gotten those same anonymous reviews I had to disable anonymous reviews because of it
Opaul chapter 21 . 7/30/2010
XDDD TNT wasn't invented till like 1930 but lets just ignore that little tidbit shall we.

Great chapter :D