Reviews for Trouble follows you around
CasiNight chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
That was really good! I love how you had Sam come and find him every time. Especially the last story, where he didn't even wait for the paramedics to come in and get him, just carried him out himself. Again, SO GOOD! I LOVED IT! Thanks for writing.
allanon9 chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Lovely.
Bye.
candygirl28 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Great fic really am enjoying it. But have to agree in a fair fight I think batman would win
hawksgrl99 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
chris o'donnel could definately be in a hunks magazine
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
that was close!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
the best christmas present ever, to know that your 'family' will always be there for you!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
batman of course, he has robin ;-)

at least now callen seems to realize he's a trouble magnet...
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
good chapter, would be easier to read if not everything was underlined
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Brilliant. very nicely done.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
I really like it and I think you should definetly write more. You have a unique style that was a pleasure to read and I hope you continue to set the standards high!
Strawberrywaltz chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
I love any kind of hurt/G story! And I got five out of this one so it just makes it that much cooler! Please write more, you are amazing! My favorite was probably the gun one, I could picture it nicely in my head as I was reading it! Very well done!
minnesotan-angel chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Batman would win because he has kyrptonite
Searching4sanity chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
Very nice. I especially like how the bank actually blew up, and Sam didn't just save him. One little criticism.

Okay, so G and Sam are buddies right? I think if G got blown up, Sam would be freaking out a little more. Try using some descriptive language to add color to the story. I loved the entire thing though! Really, really good!
Rosie chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
I like your stories. I enjoy reading about my precious Callen. There is one thing, you are using your when you should be using you're. Like in the sentence, "I'm glad you're okay". This is a very common mistake that authors make. Don't mean to be critical, just trying to help.
Angelpoint chapter 5 . 3/10/2011