Reviews for Born Normal
LovePeppermint chapter 6 . 8/29
I loved this story so much! It was simple and beautiful and I enjoyed reading. The pace of it was good, the story was excellent... Thank you for writing this :)
Dragon Slayer 's Girl chapter 6 . 7/22
RaisinContradiction chapter 6 . 6/20
Aw, i really love this story. Quite cute owo, though sad. You know what's sad? i know some people in my school who would be in the crowd yelling 'jump' with the rest of those assholes. very depressing though. WEll, i hope yer having a wonderful day!~
HetaliaAndSpamanoFangirl chapter 6 . 2/19
AWWWW loved that story :) It was so freaking sweet, and good, and just...agh I love it! Anyway, hope you keep writing!
Black Romeo chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
I was so glad Tonio made it in time in the end...Lovi had to go through so much...did I say I'm sososo happy they found their sweet happy ending! And the story was kinda newish too
I LOVE this lil tomatoish story! Great work there! *thumbs up*
iluvfandoms1 chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Spamano FOREEEEVVVVVAAAAAHHHH!
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
So cute, so powerful
Great story
SecretPrussianCitizen chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
That was beautiful!
lulu422 chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Awwwww, that was so sweet and cute!
rinmi.midotakito chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
the students who are cheering for lovino to jump is really really scared the living lights outta me. dafuq! they are more psychotic on my opinion.

well glad everything is getting better for lovi, thanks to antonio of course.
Huskylover133 chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Adorable! I loved the story! Your an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
This was so good I could cry from the sheer epicness of it ;A; bravo
15Acesplz chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
great. and i'm totally digging gilbert's little love saga with jello XD
Kalina chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Cute. It made me smile.
Limphidora chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Okay, this has earned itself the title of being the best Spamano fanfic I have ever read! It was wonderfully written, better than I can or ever will. So, congratulations and stuff of that nature!