Reviews for Born Normal
rinmi.midotakito chapter 6 . 4/16
the students who are cheering for lovino to jump is really really disturbing...it scared the living lights outta me. dafuq! they are more psychotic on my opinion.

well glad everything is getting better for lovi, thanks to antonio of course.
nicoleforever chapter 6 . 1/26
Adorable! I loved the story! Your an amazing writer!
This was so good I could cry from the sheer epicness of it ;A; bravo
15Acesplz chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
great. and i'm totally digging gilbert's little love saga with jello XD
Kalina chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Cute. It made me smile.
Limphidora chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Okay, this has earned itself the title of being the best Spamano fanfic I have ever read! It was wonderfully written, better than I can or ever will. So, congratulations and stuff of that nature!
MuseLover99 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
This was so Amazing! I loved it so Much! Hurray for Spamano! :D
MuseLover99 chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Oh my god! This chapter made me cry xc I loved it!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
This story was amazing. I loved the sketches, the sucide, and the assbly telling Lovino's life. All those things were horrible but they were also things that could happen, and that Antonio didn't care about Lovino's flaws and nearly died is amazing. Wonderful story.
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
This fic had me laughing, then crying, the laughing again. Splendid job.
Shira-senpai chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
This was so beautifully sad. The ending so cute. Everything about this was absolutely amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
wow... its so great to be seeing bullying and rumours from the eyes of the person receiving them. that was a really great idea
LyckyDycky chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Awwwww
Mitsukuni'sLilTwinSis chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! How adorable was that! Oh my god! I love stories like this :) it's so sweet!
ljusalfheim chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
This fic was so touching, and sad, but the end was sweet the bullying theme is something that affects me a lot, because I was a victim of it when I was a child at school, and I know how cruel the "innocent kids/youngsters" can be ...
Congrats for your writing skills ;D