Reviews for Absolute Revenge
Beast of Bird Fowl chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
This is the best trek fic I've read, it actually has a plot, it's well written, and everybody is in character. I only wished that the sexual tension between Jim and Sabrina had been led up to a little more, but I'm quite happy with what I read. I hope you continue.
royalpinkdogs chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
really truly superb

love the tension and the chance for Kirk to once again save the earth, galaxy, universe, etc.

wish he'd materialize in the here and now-maybe the US Congress might awaken from their zombie-state and accomplish something if they had a real reason to.
royalpinkdogs chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
I just read chapters 1 through 5-and there's nothing after that!

why?

It's July-and Chapter 5 is from January!

AGGGHHHH-I gotta know what happens!
Hikari Urania chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
AWWWW i loved McCoy's comment at the end of the chapter! Man i hope you update soon cause i can't wait for your next chapter! This story just keeps getting better and better!
Hikari Urania chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
You don't know how happy i was to see that you had updated! Great chapter which left me goin 'ooh! She told him!' Seriously though this is an awesome story and i can't wait until your next update!
Hikari Urania chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Wow this is such an addicting concept. Wish that i would've thought of it...that only makes you a genius in my eyes. I would love to see the next place where you take this story! Seriously i can't believe that this story hasn't gotten that much attention. Update soon i can't wait for the next chapter! I'm sitting at the edge of my seat just thinking about what could possibly happen next!
mit Ausdruck chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Interesting! (I really like that you've got the Star Trek jargon going.) ;) Looking forward to more!
leralonde chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Interesting beginning. I'm thinking this lady is from the future and that is why Scotty doesn't remember her. I liked how you bothered everyone in their off duty clothes. Who's revenge is it? Nero's?
Verelan chapter 1 . 4/24/2010