Reviews for Severus Snape and One Liter Bottle
BeholdTheMetatron1946 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
brilliant... some revenge for poor Sevvy though? please? something about turning Sirius into a cat (he hates cats and though they make me sneeze i think they're kind of... sweet)
Daintress chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Oh I love Sirius prank stories! Good one. Maybe you'd like to check out mine. It's just beginning, but will be updated every Tuesday like clockwork. Hope you come up with some others!
Rhapsody Singing chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Excellent story! a comical relief for even the worst sense of humor. keep on writing!

Good luck,

Rhapsody
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Ah, wonderful pranking. Thank you for sharing.
Anne Black chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
GIMMIE SOME OF THAT STUFF NOW!

YUMMIE!
Joan chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA THAT WAS GREAT I LOVE IT wright more please.
Cassandra Anthemyst chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
what the...four reviews? This thing deserves more...any way, i really liked this!
Kasia chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
the poor boy should've coma'd ! oh well,still funny
elyle chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
*snigger* Oh, well, despite the grammar... *Solitary Starlight tries to choke back laughter, but finds she can't* Oh. Goodness. Snape in pink frills? HAHAHAHAHAH! That's too, too good... And so what if everyone is a little OOC? I do that in my fics all the time. That's the POINT of humor fics! _~
WhiteLily chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
hehe! wow! funny. i love all the sirius/james/remus pranks. very cute!
obiwankatie chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Wow! I didn't think that our little conversation would get so funny! This is HILARIOUS! I love it! I'm totally inspired to type now! Thanks!

~Katie