Reviews for Not So Charmed
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2002
Hey, I really do like your story. It seems to have real activities, while the others are pure fluff. I think a good power for devona would be one that she can use in a battle. Phoebe's power kinda sucks, because a premonition wont help her in a warlock battle, like Prue's, or Piper's would. Maybe she could alter a GOOD witche's power to use for GOOD against a warlock.. Like, Piper's power is freezing, so Devona could alter it to speed up things, instead of slow them down. Just a suggestion.
Katie chapter 3 . 3/2/2002
As usual enjoying reading your stuff. Think you will finish this one? : ) just teasing, anyway good luck finding time write. I would love to see a finished fic. by you.
distant1455 chapter 3 . 2/22/2002
Yeah, that's a good Idea Cnidy. I'm writting my own fanfiction, andI came up with a few. I need all the help I can get to make my story worth reading, so I know how tugh it is to be creative.

I was thinking, maybe your chickie can have a demonic power. What would be the harm. It would toss everything up, and it would be extremely cool.

Still love your story, Just printed ch 3. cant wait to read it.

-vix
Cindy chapter 3 . 2/17/2002
hi, your story is shaping up nicely. Figuring out powers can be a challenge. How about the power of truth, the ability to detect evil, even in disquise and where it is vulnerable. For example, the knowlede of what it would take to defeat an evil agent. This would also be an interesting power to have the first time she meets Cole. He has this whole internal good guy/bad guy struggle going on. Her impressions of Cole would be of interest to the Halliwell clan and also a source of fear/hope for Cole.
distant1455 chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
I love this Charmed FanFiction and i can't wait to read the rest...keep up the good work..the best one I've read up to date.
Stephanie18 chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
'Paige doesn't exist in this story, just because' I smiled at that. Does that make me a bad person? *grin* Anyway, the story was so goooooooood! You have to continue fast. Very fast. Good stuff.