Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
d chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
This was one of my favorite fanfics! I'm so happy and excited for you. And I will definitely keep an eye out for your books. Congratulations awesomesauce! :)
justme chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
still one of the best Twific ever:)
Crystal chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
I have it ...holding on till my vacation next week my favorite fanfiction. ...do excited..
observer2 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I have been away from the fanfiction world for a good while. I was so shock that a few of my favorite stories, this being one of them was pulled without having finished reading it can you tell me where I can do that. No know that you have a book but I wanted to read it with the name of the same characters. Thanks and congratulations.
ndbt83 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Just finished the book! It's so great (like I already knew it would be). Can't wait for the sequel!
Duvi chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Just preordered this book! I can't wait! I'm so happy for you and proud to have read this story first. I can't wait to read the published version.
may96 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
So why did you have to take it down though?
gingin chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
Just ordered my copy!
Cullenfest chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Well done on getting a publishing contract. Good luck with the sales of your new and improved version of the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Congratulations, Lady! That was one of my all time favorite stories and for those who don't read fanfiction, they'll be getting a taste of your wonderful writing style.

Muah!
Paula
Crystal chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
I am so excited for you ...you know this was my favorite ff...amazon here I come ...Please tell me you left the butter chapter in ...I have told every member of our book club ..we are having a special party that might just to share your joy.. I know it's in 2 parts ...squeal. ...
goldeneyegirl2781 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
are you going to put this out in book form?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Congratulations! I will buy it :)
-Dina