Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
DeeZ750 chapter 34 . 7/8/2014
Great story hope the book does well?
Salanna chapter 34 . 7/8/2014
Congratulations on getting published, that's quite an achievement. Well done! I'd love a free book unless all the copies are taken already. Good luck with your new career as a published author! Xo Anna
Mlle Lizz chapter 34 . 7/8/2014
Congratulations Amanda !
Beautiful news ! Happy for you and kiss from Paris.
liz
btlmotormouth chapter 34 . 7/7/2014
I love this story and can't wait to see it in print. I'm looking forward to seeing what changes will be made. I look forward to reading more of your writing. Thanks for sharing this with us. Congratulations!
b3j02 chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
AWWW! Gah! Bittersweet! Loved how the Valentines day chapter was number 14.
b3j02 chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
Loved the family time. :D
Sazzy7 chapter 34 . 7/7/2014
That is fantastic! Make sure you post were we can get it from when we want to revisit the apartment above the dance school.
b3j02 chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
Rosalie and her situation broke my heart. Poor all of them. Loved the way the chapters went though.
b3j02 chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
I have never seen the movie but the scene was sweet, I am not a fan of reading that so I skimmed but his words to her were loving and she said she felt precious so I think you did it well.
Ninkita chapter 34 . 7/6/2014
Hey, sad that this is not going to be on ff, but really happy that you're publishing. Oh well. Best of luck and yes, there will be reviews :)
Shann-x-x chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I'm so excited to hear about you publishing! As sad as i'll be to not be able to re-read my favourite moments from this story on fanfiction, I am so excited to read the new version. I'm sure it'll be even better and I can't wait to see the new names you've chosen!
Roshambo83 chapter 33 . 7/4/2014
Loved both outtakes! Good luck with publishing :-) :-) :-). And thank you again for giving us time to finish it. I enjoyed retreading and finishing.
Roshambo83 chapter 30 . 7/4/2014
Awww. Great way to tie it all together!
Bellawitch75 chapter 34 . 7/4/2014
You have great pimps in facebook, I read the entire story in one day and I loved it from the beginning to the end. I hope this story has the success as a published book as it had here in ff. Enjoy the ride as a published author.

Maria
Roshambo83 chapter 29 . 7/4/2014
Wow. I don't know why I didn't finish this before. I'm an idiot I guess.
16,906 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »