Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
ashcakes22 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
woo hoo she is waking up... seeing the light. Drop jake like the hot slow potato he is. (the appeal of a potato). get rid of that mister collins. He won't like that much (like at all), but whatever. now we just need edward to grow a little. i haven't seen him 100% work through his issues, he using bella-aid a balm that numbs the pain (her scent helps with the nightmares). i wonder if he'll ever be honest with his family? I mean nothing will be gained from telling tanya's family the truth, but his family might be able to help, at least his dad maybe, maybe alice or em. i kinda think he needs to confide in someone, get his pain off his chest
sassygirl156 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
For a minute, I thought Edward was gonna show up at the house while Bella was there! Wouldn't that have been a sight to see? So, so sad for Rosalie. Losing one child is hard, but to lose so many, heartbreaking beyond what anyone should have to endure.
liz3615 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Wow. Not what I was expecting this chapter. At all. That is a good thing. I want to be surprised when I read.

So emotional on so many levels. You wrote it all so well. Building and building the angst layer by layer. Culminating with Bella running to Edward. Damn. Just damn.

So glad he was there and gave her what she needed. Also loved that she is staying the night.

She does need to end it with Jake, asap.

Thanks for the awesome story.
crookedsmile101 chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
tehy are going in deep without even realising it.
BdawnV chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Very well written. I have lost two. Not that far along, but both took pieces of my heart, I remember feeling those bitter feelings.

I am really enjoying this story and look forward to the next chapter!
Navarre chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
My heart did go out to Emmett and Rose, I certainly hope that they can eventually have children but if not, adopt or enjoy nieces and nephews. :) Well done on capturing a Rose that held it together until her "strength" came through the door and held her while she broke down. You really wrote that piece quite beautifully, AS76.

I loved Edward response to Bella and how he was her strength and healing balm for a terrible day. Another intense and deep moment.

Loved and appreciated this chapter!
Burntcore chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Oh poor Rosalie! What kind of condition does she have? I have fertility problems myself but I've never even gotten pregnant to lose a baby. When Bella was at the Cullen's home, I was expecting Edward to show up... I'm glad he didn't. That would've been just too much for everyone. Great chapter.
joayla chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
fantastic chapter!

and that was such a touching thing for bella to do to hold Rosalies hand it must be so hard!

she is finally thinking about what she wants in a relationship and she obviously know where she wants to be !
ilovealion chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
I'm really enjoying your story. I haven't read any of your other fics. Got this rec from the FF graphic lemons. Glad I found it! Thanks for writing!
Litany Gone chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Thanks
Themys chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Aww, you made me cry! I love when something I'm reading brings me this kind of emotion. I just cant get enough of this story.

What a great great chapter. This characters are showing theirs deeper sides.

Thanks for the update and thanks for this amazing story.

Greetings from Brazil.
crookedsmile101 chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
steamy enough? I was nearly choking on my own breath. What kind of blow job was that? If I was a man, I would come just reading this shit. that was the hottest BJ I've ever read. and what was that with "I have to taste you when I come" shit. motherfucker, he killed me. ohhh. and like that was not enough, there was "do you feel us" shit, too. It's official. You have a "most motherfucking sexy moves" list... God. I'm done here.

*wink*

Tha-nk You!
zkcej chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
omg im so sad for rosalie and emmett's loss that part made me cry...

and i wanna hug bella while she creid on her car ... she should leave jake as sonn as possible lol!

i love love love the last part!.. i cant even described my feeling how i love that part... especially when she runs to him... jung effin amazing!

thanks for this

xoxo
Dreamer4RP chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Amazing Chapter. Thank you for sharing this work. Truly, you are one talented writer! xox
edwardfan111 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Once again, another ridiculously good chapter. I absolutely love this story, wait anxiously for each chapter. The scenes between Edward and Bella are fantastic, you write them really well.

Can't wait for the next one.

Back to my bunk.
16,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,019 1,026 1,027 1,028 1029 1,030 1,031 1,032 1,039 .. Last Next »