Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
crookedsmile101 chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I think calling lots of things stupid is stupid. To Jake, everything is stupid. Old ladies. Shitty places. Shut it fucker. Pay attention. Your fiance is trying to tell you something. she doesnt't need to hear that you find stupid them even before you hear what the hell she is talking about.

* *

yes. I find it oddly intriguing. what will Bella do with the guilt, embarresmant, passion and that beautiful crying stranger? I assume is has something to do with farewell. I mean, all the crying. let see. :)
CullenFest chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
what a tender and sensitively-handled chapter. I think most women know somebody that has happened to and your heart can't help but ache for them. I also loved how Edward reacted to Bella's distress - just beautiful.
Biena chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Poor Rosalie! I feel so sorry for her& Emmett! Oh my, with this they came so close to mix the real worl with their little bubble...she actually saw his paintings...he saw her in her scrubs, all emotionaly exhausted (it says a lot that she directly went to him) and will hear about Rosalie soon...I wonder if one of them sees the connection...its Forks after all, its only a matter of time...

Thank you, defintily looking forward to more& really hope Emmett and Rosalie get "their" child-natural conceived or through adoption!
rubyredsyn chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Thank you so much for writing this story. Marlon Brando is one of my favorite actors and last tango in Paris was a great film. What a way to end the first chapter! On to the next so I can catch up with the rest of the story.
crookedsmile101 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I heard so much about it and I am here to check it out and holy shit. in a good way:)
EnidBarb chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
love this. can't wait for more
LeechLover81 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
I really loved this chapter, even if what happened was horrible. I'm glad bella is finally realizing that she is settling for jake. I hope she breaks it off soon, for both of their sakes.
NJNYTwiGals chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Wow...I have tears in my eyes. That was really sad, but I understand that realistcally these things happen.

When are these two going to find out who each other is? It has to be coming soon.

Pauline
girly613 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
oh i love this story.i can already see the two of them e and b that is,falling for one could get bad considering how protective e got in this chpt thinking jacob had done something to her.i mean she is with jacob and they are supposed to keep everything in rl outside of their again bella is entangled into the cullen clan cause of esme and rose..i have a feeling when these two finally do expose one anothers names they are gonna figure out they may know each other better then they think,and i am so looking forward to future chpts for moments like that!thanks so much for a great story!
djsmommie chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
That's right Bella - you will never feel that for Jake so cut him loose.

That was very, very well written - you really captured so many of the emotions so realistically. (sadly I would know)
turquoise1581 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Awe, poor Rose.
melonscraps chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Wow, what an emotional chapter. I think you wrote it wonderfully. Being someone who can't have children, it was a bit painful, but I am able to identify with Rosalie. I am just glad she has so many people to help her get through it. Bella came close to discovering her stranger's identity, hopefully that happens soon! I was also happy to see she went to Edward for comfort, and that he was able to give it her. I can't wait for the day that they spill thier guts to each other, and let one another know how they feel. I am sure it will be angsty, but in the end it has to work out, right? I haven't seen the movie-don't want to, so I have faith this will end happily!
cdd12 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
This was rec'd on . LTiF is HOT! E and B's first meeting outside of their 'bubble' will be intense. Poor Rose and Em. And Jake. Really loving on this story. Great chap.
roxiegirl chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Thanks for the update foof. God, I love this story. So sad about Rosalie. But I see that now Bella has been introduced to Esme. And they both love her, and Edwards getting there (or he's there and hasn't acknowledged it yet) He he. Bella's already in love and I think she just figured that out. Will Jake get the boot soon? Will our lovers ever know each others name and who they are? Burning questions that I can't wait to find the answers to! See ya next time.
kismit1496 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Oh poor Rosalie - my friend had that happen at 23 weeks - it was the same day my two year old was attacked by a dog and she was on her way to come help me at the hospital - we got transferred to another one and she just had a feeling about something. It was a horrible day all around.

I love how this is all unfolding - I can't wait to see how the pieces come together. It's almost like the outside world keep encroaching upon them when I read this its almost like time lapse images of pangea in reverse - instead of drifting apart they're slowing coming together to make one united piece!
16,908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,023 1,030 1,031 1,032 1033 1,034 1,035 1,036 1,043 .. Last Next »