Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
Cullenium chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Great chapter. The rosalie stuff was gut wrenching but very well written
frantic-daydreamer chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
poor rosalie. i cried when the tech said, "i'm sorry, mrs. cullen."

i'm actually looking forward to jacob getting his heartbroken, for a change.

jen
lynsrob chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
You did an incredible job of writing the loss of Rosalie and Emmett's baby. The love and emotion between Rose, Emmett, Esme and even Bella was sad but beautiful. That Bella would run to Edward should tell her something. She needs to break it off with Jacob (even if she wouldn't end up with Edward), because it's the right thing to do for her. Bella and Edward always overthink things.
Rayday chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
A very good chapter. I feel so bad for Rosalie and Emmett and hope that they find their path to parenthood, whether its through adoption or a successful pregnancy. I hope you find time to update again soon.
erinbatt chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Omg. Sigh. It was beautiful, which might be the wrong word but I think you understand. It saddens me to wonder what "for myself" means in regards to why you felt compelled to write this. I hope it means for the plot. No one should have to go through such pain, though I know too many do. Thank you do sharing.

There was a minute there where I was excited fir an "unexpected rendevous" but I am even more excited there wasn't, ya know.

Thank you.

Air

xox
LR51 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Loved the chapter and I am on the TEAM!
snickerdoodle6949 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Oh, poor Rosalie. It is just heartbreaking for her to have to go through this again. So glad Bella could be there for her. Esme was a wreck. Glad she was able to witness the love Emmett and Rose share. She knows now that Jacob is not for her. She and Edward are getting in so deep. I think she really feels that now. They love each other. So happy she is spending the night. They need to admit this is more than it started out to be.
alli62 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
So, so beautiful and heartbreaking. I cried when she was in the doctor's office and there was no heartbeat. Brought back memories. And having been in that situation, you wrote it so well. Except Rose is a lot strong that I was. Anyway, what a great story. I cannot wait for the next chapter. I keep saying it but it is really great. Thanks for sharing.
observer2 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Sad but beutiful chapter. Let hope Bella doesn't take two steps backward and moves forward. Experience of Rosalie's loss is a hard but significant lesson on the unpredicatabilityy of life
acacia6583 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
I've suffered 3 horrible miscarriages myself and they were so so hard to deal with.

I think you portrayed that so well, the emotion was spot on!

I was angry that I had lost the babies, I felt a complete failure and I physically hated anyone else that was pregnant around me.

You wrote that so beautifully.

Bella is such a champ for standing by her. Its such a hard thing to have to go through.

Im really looking forward to the next chapter xx
shackleme chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Poor Rosalie! I can't say I'm surprised though. And I know that Bella's relationship with Rosalie is what is going to reveal her to Edward. Why do I feel like that is when the real angst is going to hit? *looks nervous*

Loving this story!
lulabelljane chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Aw, That broke my heart with Rose and Emmett. :(

And I truly loved the ending when she went to Edward...the overwhelming need to protect her...them just being together...perfect!

piercenb chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
wow! Glad to see some more actual relationship developing. I hope she actually tells him about it, and gives their relationship a chance to grow.

I was in an engagement somewhat like Bellas, where a sense of familiarity was all the relationship had, and I kept ignoring all of the irritation and actual problems, thinking it would all grow well in time. We called it off two weeks before the wedding. a few months later my now husband pursued me with single minded gusto, and although I was skeptical, it was only a few months later that we got engaged and hardly a day goes by these 6 years later that I don't recall how incredibly grateful I am for the marriage I have and the love of this awesome man.

Not that I handled things quite the same as Bella P, but I relate so well to her confusion and emotions.
team rob chapter 11 . 6/28/2010

i know the stuff will hit the fan soon when they realize who the other is..

they are so good together and i hope that they can see that
pearl421 chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Great chapter. You are right, some things about Edward have been cleared up but now I have a whole new list!

Loved it

Thanks for posting

Pearl421
16,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,024 1,031 1,032 1,033 1034 1,035 1,036 1,037 1,044 .. Last Next »