Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
babyo chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
I love watching the evolution of their relationship - they both love each other and I can't wait until she tells Jake to hike! Naked edward, yum!
Zsussa chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Excellent writing...you are interweaving the texture in depth.

There is nothing more to say right now on what you write except for appreciating, reading and waiting for the next...

Thank you for writing and sharing.

M.
jodadsobad chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
ok so it wasn't the sexathon chapter and thats ok, plot is important. plus this was an important chapter because bella needed to admit some very hard things to herself about her and jacob's relationship.

poor poor poor rose. even though it was so heartbreaking, i found her and emmett's moment so touching. i love that she bared herself and broke down only to him and i love that he cradled and held her. and refused to leave her side. i'm going to trust that they have some happy there somewhere.

and the end. OHHHHHH. big things are gonna happen, soonish!

thank you for updating. i can't tell you how much i loved this chapter.

OHHHH HE PAINTED HER BODY. HOLY FUCK. umm i could do with some more details on that, maybe in the future?

thanks again!
ktellis chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Wow - that was amazing - such emotional writing that had me completely wrapped up in it. I thought Bella might spot a photo in the house - phew, near miss! My mind is a whirr- is she going to face breaking up with Jacob when he gets back? Is she going to talk to Edward about her day and spill the beans? Oooh - looking forward to more! x
jedigirlsc chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
thank you!
ellescott chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
You are amazing. How do you write like this? So many emotions in one chapter. Well I cried for Rosalie but I also cried for Bella. She knows in her heart she doesn't love Jacob. If she really truly loved him she would'nt be in this situation. She is falling hard and fast for Edward, as he is for her. When will they find out who they are? Also please tell me they end up together. Please don't let this story have a sad ending. Thank you, can't wait for the next chapter.
AH Darling chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
No, definitely not the heartfail that I was expecting. But well written, nevertheless. I struggleed with infertility for years and went through the pain of miscarriages like Rosalie did. I felt many of the same feeling that she mentioned in her speech...it gets so hard to see those things mentioned happen around you, while all you want is the chance to love one child. If it wasn't for the love of my wonderful husband I would never have been able to deal with the pain of the loss.

After many years, we were also able to conceive. : )

This chapter *was* incredibly painful for me to read but I thought it was tastefully done and not sensationalized, Sauce. A lot of writers do not handle the subject as well as you have. Thank you.

AmyDee, TW forum
NZTwilighter chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Oh my gosh I feel like you asked me to write Rosalie's whole speech! My 'daughter' is actually my mother's cousin's granddaughter (so my 2nd cousins kid) and she is an idiot mother, too. She has 5 others, and custody of only one of them, which is constantly monitored anyway.

I had difficulties getting pregnant, let alone carrying, and at 22 weeks I had induced labour which took a whole week - admitted on a Sunday and finally laboured the following Saturday morning.

Everything Rosalie has said I've also said, as well as felt, lived, believed. For a long time I thought I'd only ever be the doting aunty and godmother, and felt like I'd failed my husband (he already has a 14yo son).

It's a cruel world where crack-whores have babies left right and centre and deserving, prepared, responsible parents who can offer happy homes and upbringings are denied the chance.

My grandmother had like two miscarriages, still birth and an infant death amongst nine other healthy children and she still mourns her losses, as do I, nine years later (tomorrow in fact).

I love this fic, the kiwi references and - oh yeah, sexy times - but I think this is probably my favourite chapter to date.
mcgt chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
I really love this story and you wrote Rosalie very well this chapter. My only disappointment was the use of the adage that Adopting will fix their problems my causing them to relax. As a woman who has had two children through the use of fertility methods, this saying was the one that pissed me off the most. Just had to get that off my chest. Otherwise nicely done.
rachelin chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Poor Rosalie-that is such a miserable roller coaster to be on. I have a friend who went through the same thing and it was so tough. I really thought Bella was going to run into Edward at the house or even the hospital. OK...I admit I didn't know anything about the plot of the Last Tango in Paris, so I had looked it up-and was horrified...it didn't end so well with the empty apartment, the gun, the *gasp* shooting. Please say the Forks version is going to have a much happier ending! I do love how they seem to both be on the same page with their feelings right now. Excellent update, as usual.
bella224 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
great story
soapladyjen chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
I understand the reasoning behind Rose's loss. Bella's comforting words were so appropriate. I love that Edward gave her a haven of peace. *le sigh*
Bluecanoe chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
I always had a feeling that was going to happen with Roselie and I can really feel for her. I wanted at least 3 children but hidden heart damage showed up during pregnacy and I was lucky to have just the one. The medication I had to go on after giving birth was deadly for a fetus so I couldn't have another. So I know how Roselie felt like watching other people who didn't care about their children pop them out one after another and neglect them. Life can be so unfair.

If Esme only knew that her Edward had found that spark that reached his eyes now, if only Edward could be honest with himself and go for it with his whole heart. It's sad to see two people who have actually found it with eachother but are allowing the outside world to stop them.
confettirainfall chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Totally not what I expected. I thought maybe it would be Jake but never Rose. I feel so bad for her. I lost a son...he was 10. I can't imagine anything worse but this is really bad as well. Wow. I hope she gets her baby one day. I wonder how Edward will feel when he finds out how involved Bella is with his family. Hmmm. I hope it doesn't go badly.
DaniQ chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
That was heartbreaking, but so beautifully written! I absolutely love this story.

D xo
16,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,029 1,036 1,037 1,038 1039 1,040 1,041 1,042 1,049 .. Last Next »