Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
jjuliebee chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
Fabulous! Mysterious & uber sexy. Putting you on author alert right now.
SmokeyMelina chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
I'm loving your story! Can't wait for the next update )
x-Eliza-x chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
Love it :)
annied chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
love it love it love it!
rosaliehale1994 chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
This is such a sexy and sweet story!

I can't wait for more!

Please update soon!
Cat Named Easter chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
This story is so incredibly hot! Love their anonymity, but wonder how long that can last...
InMahMind chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
So, just... Wow. Now I read it all so far and I just gotta say this is so great! Really hot! Like I said in my last review; I really really really really really hope you dont follow the original LTiP plot too closely. I dont think I could stand that amount of tragedy in this fic!
mcgt chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. Nice job. I read it all in one sitting. Can't wait for more
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
getting there, isn't he? Feeling possessive and lonely without her, and then happy when she's there. Of course, the smut was hot as always - that seems to be a standard for your stories - but this is also not about the sex. They just tell themselves it is...

Getting a bit more insight into Edward's relationship with Tanya was good - there is a lot of self-destruction in that girl, and she certainly was dragging Edward down with her. In a way, I'm glad that she's dead, so she can't do that to him any more.

Loved the moment with Carlisle and the meaning of the painting...so very different from what everyone else saw, isn't it? And that's primarily because those people don't know Edward growing up, so they didn't know this was his old rocking chair, or his favorite teddy bear in that painting. They just saw the surface - man vs. childhood - and not the reason behind it.

Part of me wonders of course, if Edward at the time he painted it, understood that he was missing his family.

What impresses me, and what neither Bella nor Edward seem to realize, is how very comfortable they feel around each other. Sure, she's blushing a bit when she mentions the toy, but the fact that she already brought it with her, after such a short time, shows me that she feels she can trust him. Perhaps that is just her subconsciousness talking. And he seems to realize it too, just doesn't have the words. Seeing how he's all surprised that she brought it.

I think both of them don't really know what it feels like to make an emotional connection to someone - Bella has absolutely no real experience, seeing how her father treats her like a maid/cook and doesn't seem to care what she does when she's not looking after him, and Jacob treats her like a warm bed that he occasionally comes home to. How then is Bella supposed to realize that she connected with this stranger, almost at first sight, on a level that surpasses both the physical and what she has known of love?

The same goes for Edward - he feels it but doesn't recognize it for what it is. Bella makes no demands of him. None. And that is in stark contrast to the manipulations he experienced from his now thankfully dead wife. He feels possessive about Bella where he could have cared less when Tanya cheated on him. You make that clear in the flashback. Great use of that tool, by the way.

Then you give Edward comfort by having him listen to Bella's IPod - and he still doesn't see that this is the emotional connection talking. I think he's very wounded without realizing it, and that has made him either numb inside or too closed off to see what's happening to him. His inner voice may be screaming but he sure as hell isn't hearing it yet.

So - the real question is...how much longer will it take for them to wake up and see what's right in front of them?

Well done!

TMoT
InMahMind chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
I can see you are canon to LTIP. But I sincerely hope you change that ending, it would be too much of a heartbreak! Just started reading this story, three more chappies to go before I have to start waiting for your updates. I love your writing so far! :-)
Mol3247 chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
Oh, you are killing me! This is so good, and it's nicely written, although I sense bad times ahead. Surely she is going to have to say goodbye to her relationship with Jacob.
kroseph chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
Jesum crow-how juicy was that little tid bit? m m m

So Edward lost 10 yrs of his life with Tanya? Seems like they were into many dark phases in their relationship...

I love this fic and truly-it tosses my otherwise normal life right out the window, it takes me 2,3 days to reprogram myself back into reality...

I love the sex-nest, more - ok?
biblepam chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
i sort of gather Tanya, (wife or ex wife) the druggie, did herself in in an not so eloquent way... that sucks..
biblepam chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
it would seem Bella is as direct as Edward.. even if it was in a round about way... Jacob already sounds sort of jerkish - I don't forsee the wedding.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
I hope they fall in love soon.
16,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,029 1,036 1,037 1,038 1039 1,040 1,041 1,042 1,049 .. Last Next »