Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
AydenM chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Damn, that hit close to home, my dear. As someone that's been there, I'll say it was perfectly written and I certainly don't hate you for it.

I'm a sobbing mess for Rose, for Emmett, for Esme, for Bella, and for you for having to write it. If it wasn't nearly 4:30 in the morning, I'd be taking a shot of vodka right about now. I sincerely hope Rose gets her miracle.

I also sincerely hope Bella and Edward figure it out soon as well. They need each other like peanut butter needs jelly!

In case I haven't said it lately... I adore this story even when it does rip my heart out and beat it with a wiffle bat.

Thank God for "No."

*hugs* for you, my friend.

Ayden
Ganina chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
omg..I think I love you! The last scene was EPIC! Bella running to Edward's arms after realizing she doesnt love Jacob gave me the chills. And Edward thought Jacob had hurt her. Aww...I love his overprotective nature. Now I can totally handle the upcoming angst :)
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
What a heartfelt chapter! I am sure many like myself have experienced loss of a baby and no matter how early or far into pregnancy it has profound effect on you. It never leaves you just live with it.

On a lighter note the tenderness between our couple at the end was lovely touch. It was a joy after sorrow.
Hongkongphooey chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Well that was so sad. Must have been hard to write.

I was waiting for the brown stuff to hit the whirly thing when she was at the Cullen house. So glad Edward was able to comfort her.

Only a matter of time before they are discovered, though?

HKP
Robrator chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWW...
m chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
lol this is like weird pwp with random angst. idgi
MissRebecca912 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
I am totally in love with this story so far! I can't wait to read the rest. )
ineedluv chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
wow...i have read this straight through to the 10th chapter no time to stop and review...until now...well fuck me...this story is so hot and sexy and naughty.. .it

i cant wait for more...so much to this story...

thank you for writing it...jen xoxo
Nrbl1 chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
For your first anal you did amazing!

you have a great writting style ad a amazing story.

So looking forward for Bella to man up and dump Jakes ass, and for Eddie boy to rejoin the land of the living with Bella...

Will Edward do a painting of Bella?
Nrbl1 chapter 8 . 6/27/2010
That was freakin HOT!
cgc chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
I thought you hit a nice balance of reality and eroticism. One of the worst things to read is someone just shoving in with no preparation or lube or anything. Add to it that he's extra gentle and concerned makes it even hotter.

Also, vegan feminists everywhere are crying right now.
cgc chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Usually I avoid playlists while I'm reading, but yours paired perfectly with your style and the scene...just damn. I've always liked The Prodigy. Cigarette indeed.
Luvtwismut chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
OMG, loved the anal scene! I totes wished my first time was like that. It was more like a drunken - whoops! It was good, don't get me wrong, but they way you described B & E's time was sexy as hell!

Loving this story. It is so well written and comes across very real!
Nrbl1 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Crap! So here what I think, Edward is all broken up over the death of Tanya, and Bella is with Jake...urggggggggg...I really can't wait to see where this going.
FangMom chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow, wow, WOW! NoWayWithWords recommended this fic, and boy, am I glad she did! I'm hooked already - that LAST LINE - gah! Can't wait to see where this story goes! Really intrigued now! :)
16,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,031 1,038 1,039 1,040 1041 1,042 1,043 1,044 1,051 .. Last Next »