Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
Burntcore chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Wow... I didn't realize Jake proposed... and she still took his ring. I'm curious how long it will be before she finally breaks things off wit him. She may not be able to be with her Stranger, but Jake doesn't sound like It either.
Burntcore chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
They are getting in deeper than they realize, aren't they? Ah... but reality will bite them in the ass soon enough I'm sure.
Burntcore chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
Yeah they are starting to get attached... loved the chapter
Burntcore chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Dude.. i was so waiting for Edward to look over and see her. Now the whole Jake & Bella thing... she says she's cheating on Jake but I don't see anything even remotely romantic going on between the two of them. He's not very affectionate of her and really seems to take her for granted. What's the deal? I guess I'll find out as I read! ;)
Burntcore chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Holy shit... the truth about Tanya comes out. No wonder he feels so numb. I hope he is able to come to terms with his feelings over everything... and where Bella fits into this... and not just as a 'fuck buddy'
Burntcore chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Wow... that is prety freakin hot. Off to lunch I go but will be reading more when I'm back at my desk... working. LOL
stefter chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
I read a lot of FF and I have to tell you that this is the hottest, steamiest, sexiest...(should I say more?). Shiite!
Burntcore chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Oh boy Edward... such misery he is under... I wonder how long ago this happened... I'm assuming Tanya either was murdered or committed suicide... I'm going with suicide.
Burntcore chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Hmmm. wedding eh?
Burntcore chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Interesting start. This story has been rec'ed to me so many times its not even funny. I kept putting it off because I'm so behind on everythign else I'm trying to read but ah, what the hell, what's time right? LOL I look forward to where this is going.
The Danish Biscuit chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
I will never look at butter the same way. Jeez I would never ever have thought of that. Like the story, very, very much. the only thing I don't like is that she is still with Jacob. but I also understand why she can't leave him yet. She isn't ready to live her life yet. she is just beginning to learn to have her self in mind. to breake away from jake would meen she would be alone once Edward leaves and right now that is to much to csoon. I just hope she will let him go. For him, and herself. They both deserves better.

Can't wait to read more about them. When will they see that what they have is now so much more than sex.
Mrs.Robward chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
OMG! I'm so excited u mentioned McRibs! I effin luv those & u know what... I buy them like there's no tomorrow when they're available!

Too funny

Loving this BTW..

Stacy
Euza7778 chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
Oh I posted in the wrong place I read all 10 chapters last might :) I looooove everyone of them!

btw... it's me Euri :)
stefter chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
Holy freakin' shit! Pardon my French but I have no eloquence in me after that chapter. I know this isn't much of a review but I gotta go read more. :)
obsmama chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
that was one of the best uses of food I have seen yet lmao wtg!
16,908 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,033 1,040 1,041 1,042 1043 1,044 1,045 1,046 1,053 .. Last Next »