Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
lovedforeternity chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
Just found your story and I am loving it! Very sensual and erotic. Can't wait for more!
obsmama chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
wow I like the out of her shell Bella rock on with your dirty mouth lmao
Euza7778 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
OMFG! I have loved every chapter! I love, love, love your style of writing and knack for description. I can't wait to read more!
Themys chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
OMG. I just finish this first 10 chapters, and what can I say? I'm breathless here... This story is Hawt!

Everybody is rec'ing this story in ADF, and I decided to give it a try, and boy, should I have came here sooner. I'm hooked.

Thanks for the update and thanks for this amazing story.

Greetings from Brazil.

PS. I may or may not have nominated a scene or two for the Golden Lemon Awards. *winks*
obsmama chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
wow we have to think of a new word for that chapter smut seems to tame lmao wtg you have a talent at writing sex.
karenff chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
If I was going to yell at you for anything, it wouldn't be that. That was tender and patient and sweet and trusting. You took what many consider hardcore sex, dirty and wrong and made it very caring and emotional.

Now the yelling...Bella needs to ditch Jake. Seriously. Even if she thinks Edward will leave her, she needs to realize she is capable of feeling passion and to be cherished, not taken for granted; even if it isn't Edward, she should realize some other man can maker her feel like that...and Jake doesn't.
obsmama chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
the near limo sighting was good would have been to soon loved that she was bold enough to leave her panties go bella
turquoise1581 chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
Okay that was really hot
obsmama chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
wow nice raw emotion in that chapter like that we got some answers and i think we all know its never easy to be casual sex partners feelings always get in the way.
turquoise1581 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Did Tanya kill herself? I that why Edward is all emo?
MustangMel1968 chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
That was sweet. I love the way he was so gentle with her.
turquoise1581 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Is Bella engaged to Jake?
turquoise1581 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Okay, maybe I missed something while reading, but who is asshole jr.? Is it Mike or someone else? I'm confused.
HeBelongstoMe chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Good lord.

Aside from the fantastic sex going on here, I'm totally fascinated by Edward. I want to know his story, and especially why he's in so much pain. I've seen the movie, but I'm not making too many assumptions here.

I love the intensity of this.

Thanks for sharing.
obsmama chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
wow honest and raw what about that is so sexy?
16,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,034 1,041 1,042 1,043 1044 1,045 1,046 1,047 1,054 .. Last Next »