Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
userunknown123 chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
Is it appropriate just to leave a bunch of 'moaning' type words in a review? Because that would be the only way I could sum up this chapter!

The best part about this story is that although it has some of the hottest lemons EVER..it also has a good plot! You do a great job balancing the two...so bravo!

*UGGHHHAHHHHHOOOOOOUUUUU* ;)
userunknown123 chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
ermmm...ummm...WOW! Yeah...I would say that was rather freakin HOT!
userunknown123 chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
I thought for sure that Edward would have seen Bella when they passed in the limo..but of course he was distracted at the time. Im glad that Bella left him a little gift...anything to help him sleep, right? ;)

Great chapter!
red.pattinson chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
deffinitely erotic. this is fast becoming my new favourite fan fic ! beggining to wonder how the hell everything is gunna work out with jake... xx
userunknown123 chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Very intense chapter! Im glad that Edward decided to say his peace to Tanya..at least he wont have to carry that with him.
HAtreehouse chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
*disguards panties slips on new pair* Damn it woman you killed me dead. That was just plan out FUCKHOTASTIC! Well done butter girl! I never thought of using butter. lol

Cant wait for whats to cum! ;)
princess07890 chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
Wow, this story is absolutely amazing! I love it so far! Just a random question, just how fat are Wembley and Boober? I ask because I have a fat cat of my own and her sister is not. One of my cats weighs 21 (almost 22) pounds and the other weighs 12 pounds. The ironic thing is when we got them, they were only 1 ounce apart in weight! LOL! Anyway, amazing job and will continue the rest later :)
KatLilly86 chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
the anal scene was done so well! he was so sweet and gentle!
emeralddahlia chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Interesting.

You did a good job!
blondie325 chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
Oh my hell, that was a great chapter! Lovin the story!
userunknown123 chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Thank you for giving us a brief moment to collect ourselves...smoked, took a shower..sadly hubs is already in bed! :( But thank the lord for toys! LOL ;)

That was SO freaking HOT! Im glad that I made the decision to read a couple more chapters before crashing...

Now I MUST go to bed..but no doubt I will be back early tomorrow!

Great job!
userunknown123 chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Well..I tried to go to bed since its midnight..but after the curve ball you gave us Chapter 2 I simply couldnt resist getting in a couple more chapters before I sleep...who needs rest anyway? ;)

Great chapter! Reading on...
userunknown123 chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Please excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor! HOLY SHIT! I did NOT see that coming...Im flabbergasted! Ummm...so yeah...great chapter!

The sex was fucking HOT HOT HOT...and then...well then theres Jacob! :O Huh...well! Good job shocking the shit out of me!

I cant wait to read more!
userunknown123 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
OH! Well...that was a rather interesting start! Some of the ladies over on twitter insisted that I read this to help with operation find my missing O! LOL

Cant wait to read what Bella's response to that is!
pappy73 chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
This was just AWESOME!It took my breath away.I am hoping that Bella and Jake discover that they are not meant for one another though.I don't know for some reason Bella and Jake just doesn"t seem like a "cute" couple to to some they and Edward are THE can't wait for the update doll.
16,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,036 1,043 1,044 1,045 1046 1,047 1,048 1,049 1,056 .. Last Next »