Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
bella224 chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
GREAT STORY
ruinedbyrob chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
OMFG! Thank god you put up that warning! That was sixty kinds of hot! I can't believe that was your first time. You handled it like a pro. LOL This story just keeps getting better and better. I know sooner or later they'll need to stop sexing and start talking. I hope they'll continue to trust each other because it's obvious they need each other.
keyecullen chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
This story rocks and always has. I love the developing relationship between Edward and Bella and it is interesting that they are doing it all backwards...no pun intended! LOL!

As far as the anal scene, well I don't think that anything is wrong if you are doing it with someone that you love and trust. It is not something that I have tried...I don't have that much trust. But the way that you wrote it was loving, caring and touching. These two wanted to share something special to them with each other and that is what I took from this chapter. And I am thinking that it was a gift of sorts that Bella wanted to give to Edward. In turn, he treated the situation as such and did everything in his power to make it just as pleasurable for her as it was for him. I just don't see a lot of men doing that. So, that all being said, this chapter was hawt!

Now, me? I LOVE to cook and I must say, I will never look at butter in the same way again! *snicker* I will probably always remember this chapter whenever I make chocolate chip cookies or any other number of thinks I prepare using butter! LOL!

So, rest easy. You done good! LOL!

Keye
tcp226yahoo.com chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
You did a great job with this scene! The butter kinda through me off, but it worked surprisingly well (and sexy I might add) I was hoping she told him about having a few days to spend with him, but I'm sure he'll find out soon enough! I thought at the end when he whispered to her, I was hoping the word he said was "Edward." Anyway, you did AWESOME! See you soon hun, Theresa
jt1972 chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
okay... well the only yelling or cursing I'd be doing is "I WANTED MORE MORE MORE! DAMN GIRL!" I secretly want anal - I tried once with the SO SO wrong person and yeah... well a really shitty experience (for lack of a better word... & absolutely no pun intended there) but this... well hot damn! I think you did an absolutely fantastic job at this scene...

Seriously... I really like this Edward and I know it's a Bella-Edward story and I have sincerely enjoyed the hotness these two share and really look forward to the next chapter alert being in my email box... I definitely look forward to it weekly... the only downside to the story is that I want more - but I'm a greedy old lady! (LOLOLOL)

I enjoyed the impromptu lube - and since it's something we eat... I don't think it was as crazy as some of the lubes that are synthetically created... and then expected to put on on, and inside our bodies... oh and the flavored ones even get me more confused... I'm actually thinking butter might be a more natural option then some of that funky - tasting lube stuff... at least I can pronounce what's in butter! LOLOLOL!

any ways... obviously I enjoyed the story, and to the naysayers... please don't forget this is a FICTIONAL story and with that being said it's the authors ability and choices that's making us want to read and keeps us coming back for more! I agree be NICE! I personally want her to keep going and look forward to seeing this story play out...

I'm anxious as always... well done!
MasenCullen chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Ummm... Did you run this by Paula Deen? You know, "The Queen of Butter." I'm thinking she would definitely give her stamp of approval, "Everything is Better with Butter." LMAO...

On a more serious note, I more than hate Tanya for what she did to Edward. I'm so pissed off at the things she said to him, and did to him. I'm glad she's dead, but I'm sorry Edward feels like he's to blame for what she did to herself. That shit ain't right.

Also, the Volvo, 'his Volvo', chasing after the Rabbit, 'his Rabbit', yeah. I had me a little chuckle while reading this because boys will always be just that, boys. ha ha HA

XOXO
SusanQ chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Mission accomplished! ;)
RedHeadedLust chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
The butter lube is still a bit weird for me, but I understand there is a very specific reason for using it here. You did a great job with the anal! Seriously hot and that's not even really my thing!
SusanQ chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
Me thinks they have feelings for each other. I love how often she comes back.
JustARead chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
holy butter! :) that was hot!
dragonladytx chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
I think you did an amazing job with that scene.

And I am beginning to really like this Edward. Now Bella needs to break up with Jake. I'm suspecting that something is going to happen on that road trip...

Thanks for the update.
lobsters4ever1 chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Oh my! I really don't want to admit how many times I have reread this chapter. It would be so embarrassing (and probably illegal in some states.) ;)

I really do like that with the 'simplicity' of the idea of this arrangement - it is already getting so complex. I am glad that he is struggling with his emotions. I actually think it is good for him. It sounds as if his life was chaotic and destructive and now he is feeling something real.

This might sound weird too but I really liked Bella and Jake's time together. It is obvious that they have an easy, comfortable friendship.

But I loved Edward and Bella's time together. They are growing closer and closer - physically and emotionally. Any your butter scene was a thousand times better than the movie. Edward was so kind and patient by taking his time and making sure that Bella wasn't uncomfortable.

This was just sooooo good. I am already eager for more! Great job!
flyrbrd chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
Thank you for this awesome(he he) story. I read all ten chapters today and I can't wait for more.
papierne.ersatzwelt chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
I saw the thread for this story on the twilighted forum and I am glad I did, since this is very interesting.

I am glad you didn’t make Jacob some bad guy, who in no way deserves Bella. Life isn't always that easy. Bella hurts him and there is no excuse, since she could always leave him (although it would be difficult and hurt him, too, of course). He’s just an average, slightly boring man. I feel sorry for him. He obviously has a hard time due to his father, and now his best friend and fiancée is cheating on him.

But at the same time, whenever Bella enters Edward’s apartment, it really does feel like a different world and I forget about Jacob. It’s fascinating how intimate Bella and Edward’s encounters are, although they don’t even know their names.

I also find Tanya’s storyline very intriguing. I think it’s save to say that she emotionally abused Edward and that’s an issue that isn’t uncommon in the real world, but it’s still a taboo topic.

I am looking forward to following this story.
yogacat chapter 10 . 6/21/2010
That was nice (anal, nice?) caring and romantic and I think I heard him say I love you. I'm pretty sure I did.
16,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,037 1,044 1,045 1,046 1047 1,048 1,049 1,050 1,057 .. Last Next »