Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
FFpassion chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
I am so loving your fic, god I can't stop reading it.

Yes that was such a close call, I wonder if they will meet outside their "apartment" :)

FFpassion chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
god this fic is awesome, great work

FFpassion chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
that was another hot damn meeting, I wonder what Edward has gone through and he doesnt even want to know Bellas name?

Bella is getting all her desires met by this stranger.

loving your fic.

FFpassion chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
So we know a little about Edward now but not too much, so what is eating at him? what are his family gathering for, who has died? so many questions...

totally enjoying your story

FFpassion chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
holly smoke what a meeting! Talk about attraction.

need to see how this will work out

Gaby-wotnow chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
WTF? steamy enufff? Pssh u don't even have to ask. I have to admit it (it's throbbing) ahh! lol. Haven't read anything this steamy in a bit. UPDATE SOON! I'm living vicariously thru these ppl! P
FFpassion chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
well that was a different kind of greeting " let me fuck you?" hmm can't wait to see what Bella has to say :P

looks like I'm going to like this story :D

Thanks Maria2906 for the rec.

soffia27 chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
oh yeah steamy enough for sure

so...is this story following the movie( as in the ending of the movie) i needs to know lol

no really ..i do (please say no :))
BACsmedea chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
OH. MY. GOD. I just started reading this tonight and I fell in love. I almost died when Edward told her in chap 1 "You can let me fuck you," and then in chap 2 Bella lets us know she's getting married. I love the mix of a lil angst in their personal lives with the fuckhot sexin they have going on. I can't wait for the next update and in the mean time will tell everyone I know that they need to be reading this. Just Excellent!
RoseArcadia chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
Man, I'm loving this!
hammondgirl chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
This chapter made me smile like a freaking idiot at the end - a big, dopey grin like this: :D :D :D This story rocks, but not nearly as much as you do for writing it! ;)
hammondgirl chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
I just need to take a second to mention two of my favorite quirky parts of your story really quick. #1 - When Charlie yells, "Damn it, Boober!" I literally laughed out loud. As an owner of two cats, that saying brings back many fond memories of my husband yelling something similar... And #2 - Your McRib reference was hilarious and oh, so true. Gorge away, Bella. Who the hell knows if they'll bring that shit back or not...

As for the near miss in the limo? My heart was all but pounding. And as for the rest of the chapter... Yeah. Gotta have these two meet up for more real soon, k? Please? ;)
hammondgirl chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Man, oh man, was I right to be intrigued by this man. I have the feeling that you've only peeled back the sheerest of his layers so far. I really just can't wait for you to reveal more of this man you've created so wonderfully in my mind. Thanks for writing this very intriguing story with great characters! ;)
hammondgirl chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
Guhhhhhhhhh. I went ahead and listened to the music you suggested as I read. I was not disappointed. You just killed me d.e.d. dead. Thank you. ;)
hammondgirl chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Okay, wow. This chapter was every bit as intriguing as chapter one was for me & I'm really wanting to know more about Edward. Obviously, I'm curious about the incident and how the blood and Tanya plays into it all, but I find myself more interested in Edward himself: his painting, his interaction with his family, his upbringing, etc... Yeah, I simply can't wait to read more of this story, period. ;)
16,098 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,041 1,048 1,049 1,050 1051 1,052 1,053 1,054 1,061 .. Last Next »