Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
txtwihard chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
I think you accomplished just what you wanted. The scene was tender and dare I say loving while also being fuck hawt. Looking forward to the next chapter
MissBell29 chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Every time I read one of your updates, my brain melts a little bit. Im affraid by the end of the story, my reviews wont make any sense. Well, less sense:p

This was mind-numbingly hot. So, GAH, as usual ;)

Great work.
Biena chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
No yelling here, you truely wrote it very lovingly,,,and it was intense, allr ight ;) But for me more their feelings shining through than the sex itself (though it was hot as always ;)) And they are both starting to realize it...and now Jakes out of town for a couple of days...hmmm

Cant wait for more! And I dont even know the actual movie so everything is a suprise for...and im very much looking foward to it! Thank you!
joayla chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Having never watched the movie (i will watch it after you have finished the fic)that was perfect.

Ok so i am a obviously a right dirty minx and if you have no lube and Edwards about to give to give you anal i would have let him use paint its oil based remember!

and with that i bid you good evening! i take my hat of to you girl you bang out a hot lemon !
Cullenfest chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Excellently told! well done for dealing with a taboo subject.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
seriously, that was your first foray into writing anal? you did good, girl! and with butter? super hot, lol! don't worry, it was good. really, really good. yowza! and to know that he's now Jealousward on the verge of obsession over Bella, hell that makes it even hotter!
DeeDreamer chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
I think you did a great job with the scene, foof! I can only imagine the challenge of having to write that while still keeping it tender. I think you accomplished your goal, bb. I found their session so incredibly intimate. Great job! xo DD
Autumnltd chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Butter! That was brilliant! And an A on the buttsecks...
readingmama chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
The butter kind of grossed me out, in an amusing way. I like that he saw her with Jake.

Great chapter.
Scarlett72 chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
I had no problem with this chapter and thought you did a great job with it. It always was butter, always will be butter. How else would you write it? ;) Thank you for the flashback about Edward and Tanya. I needed a bit of clarification and that was it. Do I have it right though that none of the Cullen's know about any of this? I love that they are both starting to realize and compare what happens inside the apartment with their outside worlds. This just gets better and better. And mixed with the hot, hot, hot lemony goodness, well who could not love it?
feathers8818 chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
nicely done.
andib chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
Best fanfic since MOTU... Brilliant - keep it up!
onoimatwidard2 chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Technical or erotic...hmmmm...definitely erotic, in fact that was erotic to the tenth power. You have topped yourself with this chapter, and that is REALLY saying a lot. In fact I would hazard a guess that, for me, it may darn well be impossible to top this chapter!
golden49 chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
So, I squeeeeed when I saw your response to my review AND an update!

Don't yell at you? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? O..M..F..G! I am a quivering, puddle of mess right now. I think I had an orgasm reading that. I'm not into anal, so all of this blubbering should tell you something. It was intense, erotic and sensual. He was gentle, kind and considerate, which is totally required in that act. Not to mention, he was sexy beyond words. GAH! It was EVERYTHING a lemon SHOULD be. Good lord, I'm shaking as I'm writing this. You have a GIFT! NEVER apologize for it!

Now that I got that out of the way...*takes a deep breath and holds cold compress to face*

Against Edward's wishes, he's starting to have feelings for Bella, and it's wonderful to see it unfold. I love that her ring and the kiss of Jake's made him jealous. Nothing sexier than a jealous Edward. I'm glad he's having feelings, period. Poor guy, I feel bad for him because of the life he had with Tanya...cold-hearted bitch! Doesn't sound like he was exactly perfect in the marriage, either, but I still feel bad for him.

I'm curious as to how long Bella will stay with Jake...what a l-o-s-e-r! Then again, I hate him in the movie, too, so I'm prejudice.

You do a great job expressing the compassion and electric connection between these two, as well as the emotions each of them are feeling. As a reader, I FEEL their emotions which make them very endearing to me. I absolutely love both of them, and know my love will grow deeper as the story progresses.

Thank-you for another GREAT chapter, FANTASTIC as FUCK lemon, and for sharing your talents!

Gwen

*heads to take cold shower*
twilightheaded23 chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
no yelling no yelling whatsoever! That was so hot as always! Please don't ever doubt yourself when it comes to lemony writing 3

Loooove how Edward saw them at the store... now all we need is there for to be a dark alley involved so he can grab Bella and take her against the wall and... and, and... *fans self* there i go again! this story does that to me... love it so much!

And the stuff about Tanya is great too, i like learning a little more each time about their backstory. Very dark and verreh interesting :)
16,907 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,042 1,049 1,050 1,051 1052 1,053 1,054 1,055 1,062 .. Last Next »