Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
soapladyjen chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Intriguing! He's a painter...tortured artist, it seems...handling the death (suicide?) of Tanya...someone with whom he had an intimate relationship?
I can't wait until they meet again!
roxiegirl chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
So intriguing. I know Ttanya killed herself, but of course, why is the question. Thanks for the quick update!
snickerdoodle6949 chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Wow, this is great. I love how this story is unfolding. I just can't wait for the next update to learn more. Loved it!
crazyj9girl chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
I feel like I am going to be completely absorbed with the story. It has a great back story so far. I can tell there will be DRAMA. oh and LEMONS!

I am happy you are keeping up with updating this story.

Great Chapter..
Just Sus chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
OMG...this is certainly angsty! Sounds like Edward has gone through the ringer...was Tanya his wife? Sig other? Guess you'll let us know. I bet Bella will seek him out again...

Diggin' this story!

Thanks, bb...

xoSus
mrspeacefrog chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Poor tortured, Edward. I can't wait to see how this plays out. I am trying not to make myself guess ahead cause that will ruin it for me as the story unfolds.

I need me some more, Edward and Bella action, can't wait to see where this leads!

*licking my lips in anticipation*
Bluecanoe chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
I knew it! Damn Tanya again! Ok, we've got to get Edward and Bella together and Jake out the picture too, he sounds like a real jerk!
cvds chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Great chapter! I want to hug and comfort Edward.
baynewen chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
I knew he had lost someone traumatically and it doesn't surprise me it was Tanya but please he couldn't have loved her, perhaps he just feels guilt.

Your Edward seems more primal and erotic, and its great, now if Bella will dump the dog, maybe they can both get what they deserve undying love, great sex and happiness!
sassygirl156 chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
I'm guessing Tanya killed herself, and very recently. If Edward and Tanya were "together", it doesn't sound like they were happy. Wasn't there a reference to Jake and a wedding in the last chapter? Hm!
twicrack83 chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
oh, very dark. can't wait to find out more about his past. very intriguing.
LadyExcalibur2010 chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
It just gets better and better, though I admit the lemony goodness in Chapter 2 was...well, really hawt! :p I just want to hug Edward and make it all better, but of course I'd feel that way even if he was having the best day of his life, LOL! A wonderful tale, expertly woven.
joayla chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Ok so yes more questions but I did get a few answers too! That was a very intresting chapter!

Can't wait for more now!
confettirainfall chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
Yes - I freakin' have more questions than answers . . . what the hell happened to my poor Edward?
Edward's Eternal chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Excellent... great lemony goodness...
looking forward to the updates...
16,098 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,058 1,065 1,066 1,067 1068 1,069 1,070 1,071 .. Last Next »