Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
Wine and Cheesy chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
Oh my goodness...

I think the saying "Smoke 'em if you've got 'em" is completely appropriate.

Ready for more!
savanablue chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
Uh...wow! Was linkied this story from aylah50 :) I was listening to prodigy..the song you used infact and said I must read. So here I am, and just wow. Sooo good. I love this ExB. Can't wait for more.

"I just want your body... and your soul" Panities POOF!

Can't wait for next update :)
crazyj9girl chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
that was so freaking amazing..cant wait for the next update
soapladyjen chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
It's not an opportune time to attack the hubby...kids are in our bed! ;P

Wow! What a difference adding the music to the Extra-Friendly Relations! My heart was pounding!

How are they going to avoid each other's names?
bakerusaf chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
OK now I get it. WOW
Cullenfest chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
Damn it - I need tissues! hell's teeth, that was hot hot hot!
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
I excited to find out what will happen if E & B coincidently bumped into each other anywhere together with Edward's family & Bella's Jacob. Are they going to pretend they don't know each other? Tension...
shama329 chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Holy f*ck...that was HOT! What fantastic fuck buddies. Of course, I expect they will eventually trade names and hearts so Bella can get rid of that poor excuse of a fiance and lover, Jake. SQUEE!
Emma613 chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
ok smoked the cigerette,took the damn shower but hubbys not home so...enuf a chapter!I like Edwards no names very erotic.I could'nt accsess the playlist because said playlist could'nt be found, the best...love your writing...can't wait for the next chapter...xxoo
Scarlett72 chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Well, son of a bitch. It just got better. I didn't think that was going to be possible but I guess I should have known better. I still have no earthly idea how you are going to make this play but assume it will have something to do with Rose. Whatever it is I will be right here to read it. I am already in love with this story and intend not to miss one little word.
MissBell29 chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Holy hell. This was amazing. I made the mistake of listening to songs as i was reading. Just...fuck. And the way he asked her to keep the key. *sighs*. Thank you, really:P

Great work.
westosobear chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
WOW! I have no words! I can't even think of any words! I'll just read it again.
Lena chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Amazing chapter! Love it!
saxon23 chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Jeez Louise , as the saying goes!

Stumbled across this story following a couple of recs..and boy am I glad.

Excellant lemons and I sense a whole load of angst coming up...and I can't wait...
LadyExcalibur2010 chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
I don't even smoke and I want a cigarette. :p Hot. Steamy. Perfect. What a Mother's Day present!
16,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,108 1,115 1,116 1,117 1118 1,119 1,120 1,121 .. Last Next »