Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
Guest chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
Congrats!
b3j02 chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
They are getting close to talking about their personal lives.
CullenFest chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
Well done on getting picked up for publishing! This was a great story and one of those I couldn't put down. I hope that all goes well with the sales. You are not the first FFn author that I know who has become published. It has been a hard slog for my friend but worth it in the end. Will follow your future with interest.
best wishes,
Sammi
b3j02 chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
I thought they were going to meet! So close! I also thought Bella was going to find Jake cheating on her. Instead he just seems losery.
FloKat chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
Hi AwwesomeSauce76

I am so happy for you that you are getting published! Congratulations!

It has been an amazing journey reading 'Last Tango in Forks' for me personally. I have not read it once or twice but a million times and have loved it and loved your Bella and Edward (and yes I mean these Bella and Edward are yours and not Stephanie Meyer's because they bear no similarity whatsoever to them).

I won't be able to buy your book immediately since I don't have the money to buy anything right now but I am going to miss this story a lot.

But I do hope you keep writing. I have been a shy reviewer but that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate the story any less.

Love
FloKat
b3j02 chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Wow. I think I am catching what you are throwing. Very powerful.
b3j02 chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Your a/n was funny.
I am surprised he didn't want to exchange names. He seems as though he would enjoy her screaming it out.
b3j02 chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
I am trying to determine how angsty this is going to be. I am also trying to figure out the little stuff.
b3j02 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Ruh-roh! Bella has some 'splainin' to do...
b3j02 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I am trying to read this before it gets pulled. O heard it is a great story and I tend to be the one who always just missed it. I am thoroughly intrigued now. On I go.
Erynn Pronter chapter 34 . 7/1/2014
Wow! Congratulations! I love this story! You totally deserve this!
JulizaRose chapter 34 . 7/1/2014
Congratulations! I read last tango as a win and loved it. The very best to you!
acarp chapter 34 . 7/1/2014
Congratulations! Good luck on your books, can't wait to read more of your stories!
EdibleEdward chapter 34 . 7/1/2014
Congrats! That is awesome for you.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 34 . 7/1/2014