Reviews for Last Tango in Forks
guest chapter 34 . 6/30/2014
I read this a long time ago and have come back several times to re read. This is a GREAT story and I have loved it! I will def be buying the books! Its right up there with 50 Shades. There are some great amateur authors who've written some great fics. Hope they make a movie out of this too. Just hope the lead actor is more beautiful and not as small as Jamie Dorman! :)
Guest chapter 34 . 6/30/2014
I would love a chance to receive a copy and review the book!
Chocomemo chapter 34 . 6/30/2014
I am so excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS! I will order the book the second it's available!
SandKastles chapter 34 . 6/30/2014
Ah! Congratulations! I just read this for the first time, and I'm so glad I did:) I was so excited to start this because I could tell it was gonna be good and now you're getting it published! I promise to buy, no doubt 3

:DontYa.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 25 . 6/30/2014
I don't think I have heard 'Bedward' before. Lol!
cris44 chapter 34 . 6/30/2014
Always loved this story and hope to be one of the 20. Congrats to you!
AgMag chapter 34 . 6/29/2014
Congratulations! You've done so wonderfully with this story! I'm excited for you!

I can only hope I'm so lucky one day!
RobSara chapter 34 . 6/29/2014
Absolutely loved this ! Can't wait to buy the books!
Annazonie chapter 34 . 6/29/2014
Congrats! Awesome news for you!
yogagirl1 chapter 34 . 6/29/2014
Congratulations!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/29/2014
That's great news congrats!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/29/2014
Was the trophy wife the stepmother?
Guest chapter 27 . 6/29/2014
Isn't a trophy wife meant to be a lot younger than the man.
Tanya's mother couldn't have been too much younger if the man died at 45 and the woman already had a stack of gold-digging daughters to raise.
mgibby chapter 34 . 6/29/2014
I'm thrilled when one of my favorite stories gets published! Congratulations! I'll be SURE to buy and review it!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/29/2014
Poor beautiful rosed being stunk-out by stargazer lilies.
16,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »